~Chapter 2~

[SELF HARM, SUICIDE TALK, BLOOD]

Poseidon looked at Percy, now lying unconsciously on the floor, and anxiety bubbled up inside of him. Taking a deep breath, Poseidon moved forward and picked his son up bridal style.

He flashed into Olympus, where the gods and goddesses were sitting restlessly at their thrones. Everybody shut up when they saw Percy in Poseidon's arms.

"Apollo, take him to the infirmary, NOW!" Poseidon yelled at the sun god.

Apollo panickedly rushed from his throne and ran forward, stumbling. Poseidon handed Percy to him and Apollo ran off to the infirmary.

Zeus was tapping his fingers on his throne and looking boredly at Poseidon, gesturing him to talk.

"Sally, Paul, and Estelle Blofis are dead." He said grimly.

Most of the Olympians didn't seem to care. The only people who cared were, of course, Poseidon, Hermes, Hestia, and weirdly Hades.

Poseidon wasn't shocked but was angry at the lack of emotion and carelessness from the others. Zeus answered his unspoken question.

"They're just mortals; three, useless mortals. Their death didn't affect us in any way, and hundreds, if not thousands of mortals die every day from different reasons from across the world. These three unfortunate people don't change anything." Zeus said. A part of Poseidon was disturbed at how truthful the answer was.

Poseidon felt anger in his veins.

"They mattered to Percy. They mattered to me. Now, you stupid drama queen, I need to go see my son." Poseidon retorted coolly.

Zeus was gold in anger and striked Poseidon with the master bolt, who, in return, conjured his trident from thin air and sucked the bolt into the trident, leaving the room.

Hesitating, Hestia and Hermes got up too, leaving the king god to his anger. Hades also got up, giving his brother a pat on the back in defeat, and left the room.

Hestia, Hermes, and Hades caught up with Poseidon, who was glaring into space, walking absently in the halls toward the infirmary.

"Poseidon, stop," Hades said.

Poseidon got out of his trance and looked at them, his tense state relaxing slightly.

"What even happened to Percy? I thought he'd be at camp," Hermes said, intrigued by the event, but also caring for Percy.

"Annabeth cheated on him," Poseidon muttered darkly.

Everybody except Hades gasped and looked at each other. Hades gestured his brother to continue.

"Then, he left to go talk to his mother, and found them both dead, covered in a pool of blood on the ground, including his sister, Estelle. They had stab wounds on their chests."

They all nodded grimly, sharing a look.

"Why d'you care so much? I mean, I'm thankful, but I didn't expect it," Poseidon rambled, correcting his mistake. Hermes went up first.

"Well, I met him a few months after he first arrived at camp, and saw him a lot over time, and eventually began thinking of him as my son."

Poseidon nodded, slightly smiling at the statement. Hestia spoke next.

"Well, he's a really kind person, and we've talked before, and I also think of him as a son. He's a wonderful person."

Poseidon nodded and turned to his brother.

"I don't know, he's pretty chill and we can talk, I guess. He's the most tolerable of you lot."

Poseidon gave a small chuckle. His son certainly was, with his sarcastic comments and joking behavior. They were standing in front of the infirmary now. Poseidon walked in to see Apollo feeding Percy nectar. He jumped as the door opened.