~Chapter 13~

(A/N: This story was supposed to be on hold, but like the Hufflepuffy pushover I am, I got a comment saying they liked the story and were proud to have it in their reading list, and now I didn't wanna disappoint and wrote this. But I am a Slytherin, I just have a weak spot for compliments. Anyway, on with the story. Btw im a Slytherin who just crumbles apart when somebody is nice to them. Fatal flaw.)

Percy woke up calmly, taking in the nice, breezy oxygen, when he heard some running and muttering. He reluctantly got up and put on his camp shirt before seeing a distressed Chiron.

"Chiron, what-?"

Apollo flashed in, followed by a very angry Hades.

"WHERE IS MY SON?!"

Chiron looked the tiniest bit nervous.

"Well, uhm-"

"I WILL HAVE MY HELLHOUNDS DESTROY YOUR STUPID LITTLE CAMP!"

"You will do no such thing!" A voice rang out. All of a sudden, there was a flash of lightning, and Zeus stood in front of them.

"What has happened, brother?"

Hades didn't turn to face Zeus. He just coldly replied.

"My son, Nico Di Angelo, is missing."

Percy gasped, remembering his dream from a day ago. Hades glared at him.

"What do you know?" Hades growled.

Percy groaned in annoyance.

"Nothing, I swear. I've told everything I know to Apollo, who retold it to the Olympians. I don't have any leads, but it was Gaea and Annabeth Chase," Percy said.

"And how do you know this?" Hades' accusing voice judged.

"I had a visionary dream. I, in no way, am in cahoots with either Gaea nor Chase, I swear upon the river Styx."

Hades waited for a second as thunder rang through the camp, but nodded stiffly. Turning to Zeus, they had a quick conversation in Ancient Greek which Percy couldn't catch, but they seemed to be talking about something they knew, and since Percy -despite what others said- did not have a death wish, he walked back to his cabin.

Apollo looked after Percy but focused on the conversation, but seeing the three converse together, he fled to his boyfriend's cabin, knocking on the door.

"Come in," Percy called out.

Apollo walked in, smiling.

"Do they know anything I don't? Because I really don't care if they're researching this, Zeus didn't even want to admit when Kronos was rising, and this concerns my friends, so they can all stuff it. Sorry," he said, realizing he had gotten carried away and was ranting.

Apollo shook his head.

"Nah, you always bottle up your feelings, it's good to rant it out once in a while. And, the closest leads they've gotten are yours," Apollo said, chuckling a bit.

Percy sighed and closed his eyes, focusing on his most recent dream.

"Gaea must've been weakened. Otherwise, she'd've already stricken, right? Which, she did, taking Nico... But we can't forget that there's a spy in camp. One of the campers. It could even be one of the seven. And one of the Olympians must've turned... otherwise, how would Gaea know half the things she does?"

Apollo nodded along, not interrupting Percy and listening closely.

"I must say, you're really smart, Perseus," Apollo complimented.