~Chapter 18~

Percy looked at his father.

"'So'?" Percy repeated Poseidon's sentence confusedly.

Poseidon rolled his eyes.

"How are you? You were feeling quite depressed, there," Poseidon said, watching Percy cautiously.

"Oh, depression isn't anything new to me, ots just rather elevated levels of it that's rather new," Percy sarcastically stated.

But instead of having the wanted effect, now both of the gods looked at him concernedly, choosing to ignore the sarcasm in the statement.

Percy stared between the two gods.

"I just fucked up, didn't I?" He asked looking at the two gods.

Apollo patted his back.

"You tried," he said, nodding solemnly.

Percy groaned and buried his face in Apollo's shoulder.

"Can't you just flash us out?" Percy asked quietly.

"Nah, Poseidon would still find us," Apollo whispered back.

Poseidon was watching the two with a raised eyebrow.

"You know I can hear you, right?" He asked dryly.

Percy snorted and let go of Apollo, burying his face in his hands.

"Well, I'm depressed, that's that, and now you can go," Percy said with fake cheerfulness.

Poseidon whispered something to Apollo, who nodded, and turned to Percy.

"Fine, if something happens, contact me," Poseidon said, waving before flashing out.

Percy let out a groan of annoyance and relief, collapsing onto the sand. He looked at Apollo.

"Can we go back to my cabin?" Percy asked quietly.

Apollo nodded immediately and flashed them out. He caught Percy mid-fall as he lost his balance and blushed. Apollo smiled and grabbed Percy's legs, carrying him bridal style.

Percy blushed harder, turning a shade of crimson. Apollo kissed him and carried him to his bed, laying Percy down under the covers. He slipped in next to him, wrapping his arm around his boyfriend.

"I love you," Percy muttered, cuddling closely to his boyfriend.

"I love you, too," the god answered, giving his boyfriend a kiss.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Percy woke up by being shaken by Apollo. Percy growled in annoyance.

"Apollo, you insolent god, let me sleep if you know what's good for you," Percy muttered gruffly.

"Hey! I'm not insolent!" Apollo shouted.

"Sure," Percy responded dryly.

He yawned and sat up, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"What happened?"

Apollo blinked at him.

"Morning did. It's time for breakfast."

Percy rolled his eyes and smoothed out his camp clothes, and fixed his hair enough to be showable. Giving Apollo a kiss, the couple stepped out to the dining pavilion.

Percy and Apollo sat down. Percy was happy to see that only a few campers looked at them, which was an improvement from the entire camp looking at them.