~Chapter 17~

Apollo flashed into the Olympus throne room with Percy Jackson's bloody, unconscious body. This, obviously, caused an uproar.

Zeus began shouting questions at Apollo while Poseidon shouted in worry, and other gods and goddesses shouted in concern.

Apollo ignored all of them and ran to the infirmary, laying Percy on a bed. He gave Percy as much ambroisa as he could take and began working on the wounds. He quickly began working on the chest wounds and the arm wound.

He cleaned and wrapped his arm tightly, putting it in a cast. He then moved onto the chest wounds, ripping his shirt and cleaning the wounds. He wrapped Percy's torso in a bandage tightly, securing it and stopping the bleeding.

Afterward, Apollo applied some cream to his shoulder, reducing the pain from Chimera's fire. He took a tiny chunk of ambrosia and gave it to Percy after making sure it was safe to.

After making sure he took care of everything, Apollo grabbed Percy and flashed into Camp Half-Blood's infirmary.

Will, Chiron, and eight of his other kids were rushing around, distributing ambrosia and nectar. He laid Percy down on an empty bed and began helping his children with the others.

He was happy to find that nobody had horrible injuries, just wounds from hellhounds. It seemed that Percy had it worst. And it seemed he always did, at that.

After about an hour, everybody (except Percy) was conscious and fully healed with not even scars left to show. Apollo was sitting next to Percy in the infirmary, desperately waiting for him to wake up.

Apollo held Percy's hand, sitting in silence. Suddenly, he felt Percy's twitch.

"Perce?" Apollo all but whispered, watching Percy closely.

Percy squeezed Apollo's hand. His eyes flickered and finally opened.

"'Pollo?" Percy managed to say weakly.

Apollo got up and hugged Percy, careful not to irritate his injuries.

"Percy, you've been unconscious for nearly ten hours. You woke up really early for somebody with so much blood loss, but I healed your wounds as quickly as I could. I'm sure some nectar wouldn't be bad, either," Apollo said, summoning some nectar.

He helped Percy sit up. Percy sipped cautiously, the taste of chocolate chip cookies filling his mouth.

Percy felt his energy boost up, and his sleepy state lessened. He pushed himself off the bed despite Apollo's protests.

"'Pollo, I'm fine, seriously. All my wounds are healed, and I want to head to my cabin. Please?" He asked, bringing out his baby seal eyes.

Apollo groaned and sighed.

"Okay, but under my supervision. Got it?"

Percy nodded and kissed Apollo. When they broke apart, Apollo kept an arm around Percy's waist, as did Percy for Apollo. They entered Percy's cabin, and Apollo made Percy sit down on his bed, telling him he needed rest.

"Look, Percy, you were mauled by hellhounds and then burnt by Chimera! You- need- to- rest!" Apollo said, scolding Percy.

"I- am- fine!" Percy shouted, annoyed at Apollo's coddling.

Apollo began getting really annoyed at his boyfriend's behavior. Percy didn't know what the word 'fine' meant at all, thinking that he was fine after seeing Thanatos was in no way was just 'fine'.

"No, you're not!" Apollo yelled back.

Percy sighed angrily and wordlessly pushed past Apollo, making his way to the beach. Apollo didn't react and glared as Percy left.