~Chapter 3~

[ABUSE TALK, SELF HARM TALK, BLOOD, DEATH, PANIC ATTACK]

Hermes flashed into the infirmary.

"WILL SOLACE!" He yelled, setting Percy on a bed.

The blond boy ran toward him. His eyes widened once he saw Percy's arm. He grabbed some gauze and bandages, and cleaned Percy's wounds. He then wrapped the bandages tightly, stopping the blood flow. Percy stirred on the bed.

"I'll get Poseidon," Hermes said, getting up to teleport.

"N-no," a hoarse voice said weakly.

Hermes looked at Percy incredulously.

"Don't, I don't want him to be mad at me," Percy said, his voice barely above a mutter.

"Percy, he won't be mad at you! Trust me," Hermes said gently, giving a small smile.

Percy sighed and gave up. Hermes flashed away and Will helped him sit up. There was a flash, and Poseidon's voice filled the infirmary.

"Perseus Jackson, how could you?!"

Percy flinched at his father's voice.

"Dad, I-" Percy began desperately.

"No! It was so stupid of you, how could you do such a thing?!" Poseidon yelled.

Tears flowed down Percy's face. He took a deep breath and wiped his tears, avoiding looking at his father.

"Why would you do something so stupid?!"

Percy made his hands into fists in anger. His father sighed and reached out to touch him, but he flinched and turned away. Percy's eyes widened once he realized he had flinched. He cringed as he guessed his father's reaction.

The room was incredibly still for two teenagers with ADHD and two gods.  It was like everybody was scared of taking a breath. Eventually, Hermes broke the silence by clearing his throat.

"Uh- Poseidon, perhaps we should...leave?" Hermes suggested.

Poseidon nodded. They flashed out, leaving Will and Percy alone. Percy let out a breath he didn't know he was holding while Will looked at him awkwardly.

"Uhm, you have lots of blood loss, but you can leave now, I'll do a check up tomorrow," Will said.

Percy nodded and gave Will a small smile, leaving the infirmary. He went into the forest, not wanting to return to his cabin right away.

There was a flash and Hermes stood next to him.

"Hey, Percy," he said awkwardly.

Percy sighed and turned to him.

"You want something," he said, looking at Hermes.

Hermes looked surprised.

"Bro, did you see how many gods and goddesses have needed my help so far? Its like a sixth sense by now," he said sarcastically.

Hermes nodded.

"I wanted to ask why you flinched," he said, looking at Percy.

Percy groaned.

"No. No, Hermes, no. Please," he said, looking at Hermes desperately.

Hermes was surprised to say the least. Perseus Jackson, twice hero of Olympus, was begging Hermes not to ask something.

"Percy, please. I won't tell anyone," Hermes said.

Percy sighed and looked around.

"Come on, I don't want anybody to overhear us," he muttered, keeping his head low to keep Hermes from seeing his watered eyes.