~Chapter 20~

(A/N: i cannot apologize enough for delaying this chapter!! I promised this chapter for 3k reads but we're almost at 5k, im sorry!!)

(And this chapter is brought to you thanks to NoahSaliah_belieber, whom I made a promise to.)

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Percy sighed and got up, Apollo following closely behind him. A white flash of light engulfed them, and they were in front of the Olympian council. Zeus was glaring at Percy, who glared back carelessly.

"Is there a problem, Drama Queen?" Percy asked sarcastically.

Literally all of the Olympians (bar Zeus) facepalmed in sync. Zeus roared in anger.

"YOU CAUSED AN EARTHQUAKE! DO YOU KNOW HOW DAMAGING IT IS?!" Zeus screamed.

"I know," Percy calmly said, looking bored.

Zeus was completely gold with anger.

"It was an accident, in my defense," Percy said with a shrug.

"See, brother? There was no need of causing it to storm and uproot all of those trees because you had a tantrum," Hestia said innocently.

Percy snorted and smiled at Hestia, who smiled back. She was one incredible goddess.

Zeus grumbled incoherently.

"Leave," he grunted, waving his hand wildly at Apollo and Percy.

Percy rolled his eyes as Apollo flashed them out.

"I didn't cause too much damage, right?" Percy asked Apollo with a wince.

"Nah, just a few properties that were broken and stuff, but no real or important damage," Apollo reassured.

Percy gave a sigh of relief, relaxing a bit.

"I'm so tired, can I just sleep?" He asked Apollo beggingly, looking up with desperate eyes.

"Of course. Do you want me to stay?" Apollo asked.

"Definitely. Can we...uh...cuddle?" Percy asked, blushing a bright crimson and looking at the ground.

Apollo laughed and hugged Percy.

"Of course," he answered.

Percy gave a sigh and walked to his bed, getting under the covers and moving to the side. Apollo followed after him, wrapping an arm around Percy's waist.

Percy cuddled close to Apollo, burying his face in his chest. Soon, he was asleep in his boyfriend's arms. Apollo fell asleep shortly after, entering Morpheus' realm. His sleep was anything but restful as he got plagued with nightmares once again.

He woke up with a strangled gasp and trembling violently. Apollo had left already, and Percy guessed it was for Olympian business. But within all of the chaos, he had finally figured out a way to solve all of this.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

"You need to help me, I don't care whatever the fuck is going on with everybody, you have to," Percy choked out breathlessly to Leo Valdez.

Leo looked at Percy in concern and shock.

"What? Percy, what do you-"

"We don't have much time. Can you help me or not?" Percy asked firmly.

"I can," Leo replied without hesitation, a new look of determination in his eyes.

Percy gave a small smile, stepping into the Hephaestus cabin.