~Chapter 16~

(Previously on Pain: "Apollo.")

Apollo smiled and walked over to the frozen Percy.

"Hey, love."

Percy stared at Apollo.

"How- when-?!"

Apollo shut him up with a kiss. Percy returned the kiss fully, finally unfreezing.

"Uncle P told me that you were down, so I decided to bug- oh, I'm sorry, visit- my boyfriend. Problem, hun?" Apollo asked cheekily.

Percy rolled his eyes, a smirk crossing his face.

"Oh, none at all," he said innocently, raising his eyebrows.

Apollo ruffled Percy's hair, making him whine. Just as he was about to go off on Apollo, he yawned, swaying slightly.

Apollo rushed forward and steadied him, a concerned expression on his face.

"Love?" Apollo asked worriedly.

"I'm okay," Percy said, smiling weakly. He was emotionally exhausted from procrasinating his ass off for the better half of an hour.

"No , you're not, obviously. I'm not blind, you know," Apollo said, forcibly leading Percy toward his bed.

"Come on, under the covers," Apollo said, watching as Percy got in his bed.

Percy then moved toward the edge of the bed and gestured Apollo to lay down next to him. With a happy sigh, he got under the covers as well and moved closer to Percy, putting his arm around his boyfriend's waist.

Percy did the same for Apollo and they settled into a hug, cuddling closely. Percy reached up and kissed Apollo.

"I love you," He whispered.

"I love you, too," Apollo whispered back, kissing his boyfriend on the forehead.

Percy fell asleep comfortably in his boyfriend's arms, void of dreams and nightmares.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○

Percy shifted comfortably in his bed. He felt warm under the weight of his boyfriend's arms.

He opened his eyes slightly and smiled at Apollo, who yawned and opened his eyes.

"Good morning, love," Apollo said happily.

"Morning, 'Pollo," Percy responded. He saw the rays of sunlight coming through the window.

"When did you raise the sun?" Percy asked, surprised.

"I got up around five and raised it. I'm surprised you didn't wake up, really, considering the position we were in," Apollo said amusedly.

Percy blushed and chuckled. Apollo smiled at him and ruffled his hair, leaning down to kiss him. Percy kissed back, happy for the peace they were in. Perhaps Poseidon was correct.

"Do we have to get up? Can't we stay like this all day?" Percy whined. Apollo laughed and hugged Percy tighter.

"Love, it's already nearing one."

Percy pouted, snuggling into Apollo.

A muffled "I don't care," came from Percy.

Apollo laughed again and rubbed Percy's back comfortingly.

"Do you want me to get food?" Apollo asked.

"No..." Percy whined again, closing his eyes.

Apollo sighed and got up. Percy, who had his arms wrapped around Apollo's waist, got dragged up and halfway off the bed, clinging to his boyfriend like a koala.