~Chapter 5~

[NON-DESCRIPTIONAL RAPE, PANIC ATTACK]

Percy sighed and plopped down on his bed the second Hermes flashed out. He was so tired of everything. He started sobbing, each sob shaking him to his core.

He eventually cried himself to sleep, and, for the first time, felt a bit better when he woke up. He put his uniform on and went outside, actually going to breakfast.

Once he sat down, he noticed that Will was giving him a thumbs up from the Apollo table. Rolling his eyes but smiling lightly, he took a few bites out of his blue pancakes and left.

He felt really tired and went to the beach. The cold breeze hit him gently in the face, feeling refreshing. For what felt like the first time, Percy gave a smile that wasn't fake.

He raised his hand and moved his wrist as a jet of water flew out and began making magical, beautiful movements. Percy dropped his wrist, letting go of the water. It splashed onto the sand and raised a cloud.

Coughing and laughing at the same time, he sighed and walked around a bit.

After getting sand all over himself, he changed and went to dinner. He had a blue pizza and coke, earning another thumbs up from Will. This time, Percy laughed while rolling his eyes, making Will smile more.

And he did feel better. Maybe he would heal. But the fates don't work like that, now, do they?

After dinner, Percy wore his sweats and went out for a small walk. He walked into the forest, happily watching the surrounding animals.

He walked deeper in and heard rustling. Putting a hand over his pocket where Riptide was, he looked at the bushes.

He shrugged and walked deeper into the forest. There was rustling again. Before he could do anything, he was pinned to the ground by-

No.

No.

Annabeth was smirking as she got up. Before Percy could do anything, she slid a gag over his mouth and tied his hands together with a thick rope.

Percy knew what was about to happen. He was deep in the forest, and he couldn't move. Especially with the gag, he wouldn't be able to shout for help.

Percy lost control over his power as he panicked. The ground started shaking immensely, and the water crashed into shore in giant waves. He took a deep breath and stabilized his powers, squeezing his eyes shut as his breathing quickened.

Annabeth slid a cloth over his nose, making him weaker and weaker. He was eventually limply lying on the ground, not able to move. She slowly took his clothes off, making Percy very uncomfortable and feeling genuinely scared.

Annabeth ran her fingers over Percy's body, making him shiver under her touch. All he could do was let out a small whimper, making Annabeth smirk even more.

"Now for the good part."

~~~~~

Grover felt the empath link slowly going haywire with emotions.

He turned to the others who were chatting.

"Guys?"

Everybody kept talking.

"GUYS! Listen," Grover yelled, shutting everyone up.

"What's wrong?"

Hazel looked eagerly at Grover.

"The empath link- Percy's in trouble." He said quickly.

Everybody got up, and Jason audibly muttered,