Intro

Jake and neytiri had welcome two children already in their family neteyam and kiri and they didn't think they will be having another child in their family quite yet. That was until neytiri had went to see her mother and was soon told of the new that she will be having another child. Neytiri was so happy as she knew since she was young that child were a blessing of the great mother.

Neytiri " ma Jake we are going to have another child added to our family"

Jake " are you sure"

Neytiri " yes I went to see my mother and she confirmed the wonderful new will added another child to our big family already"

Jake " I'm soy happy neytiri" soon the news of neytiri pregnancy had been shared with the clan and the whole clan celebrated the news, as this child will be a child of tokru Makto. Everyone couldn't wait to finally meet the chief of Jake and neytiri when they finally came to the world .

12 months later

Moat " you have given birth to a beauty daughter neytiri" neytiri has given birth to her daughter on the day of massive celebration between all the clans.

Neytiri " ma daughter"

Jake " neytiri" Jake soon came rushing over as he was away soon see his wife and new born daughter together.

Neytiri " what do you what to name her ma Jake"

Jake " her name will be y/n"

Healer " the child has five fingers like her father" Jake has taken a closer look at his daughter and a smile grew on his face, you were his special girl.

Neytiri " that will be a perfect name for her ma Jake" the child had yet to open her eyes as everyone waited to see but soon celebrated and joy had come to end.

Tshaik " deMon the child is demon"

Neytiri " don't you dare speak of my child like that"

Tshaik 2 " her eyes look at her eyes" everyone soon looked at the baby girl to see her had human colored eyes, already having five fingers was going to make this child life hard. Soon conflict will rise from the birth of this child as things were no longer normal for her.

ronal " we can't allow this child to be here she is a bad omen she will be the death of us all"

Jake " she a baby she my child "

Tonowari " you are new to this jake sulky but you daughter is more demon then navi, she will lead the end of our way of life"

Neytiri " none of you will harm my child"

Tonowari " fine you get a choice either disown that child or whatever the sky people do .., if not then you all will be alone when the human comes back" the gather had ended on a sour note as everyone soon left the omacayia clan as Jake, and neytiri were left up with the decision to decide their child faith.