Chapter 13

Everyone had been settled into the places they will be staying while they are here with the clan, and you were doing your best to help around and not be spotted as right now you didn't want to deal with any other tshaik calling you a bad omen . Your siblings and friends were doing with you as well always making sure that there were no problems as they to as well didn't want to see any fights break out. Tonowari kids and spider had become your friends as well they had treated you right and you had been there for them as well so they had no real reason to dislike you. At the moment everything was going fine as it seems like none of olo'eythan and tshaik have crossed you path yet today.

Y/n " I think we have enough food to feed everyone here for their long stay here"

Neteyam " yes it seem like we got enough of everything the olo'eythans will be having a meal together, with their second in commands as they discuss more of this alliance"

Y/n " let's pray to the great mother that this dinner goes well we don't need anything bad happening right now"

Aonung " she is right we need this to work if we are going to fight off the RDA or learn a new way to defend our homes"

Lo'ak " when did you become so serious aonung"

Neteyam " Lo'ak back off"

Lo'ak " oh come on I'm just asking she is mostly not interested in his future role of olo'eythan it will be better suited for someone else"

Aonung " don't joke with me Lo'ak we all take responsibility our own way"

Lo'ak " oh did I hit a nerve"

Tsireya " enough Lo'ak leave my brother alone he is starting to take his responsibility we all have to take this matter seriously"

Lo'ak " I will just playing around since we been here none of us have been acting that much serious not even you neteyam"

Yaimi " enough Lo'ak stop before you say something you will regret in the end"

Lo'ak " yes I'm sorry"

Neteyam " look Lo'ak we know we been having times when we were acting like teens and kids, but right now we need act serious for the betterment of everyone and our sister"

Kiri " yes we need to make sure we are helping our parents and y/n she will finally be seen by everyone again and the last time they saw her ..."

Lo'ak " they thought she as bad omen sister I'm sorry I have been very selfish"

Y/n " it okay baby bother but not we most do our work that need and once this is over then we can act like old selves again"

Neteyam " maybe this time three people here can stop putting themselves in danger and in need of being saved" everyone soon looked toward loak, aonung, and spider as they stood there knowing why everyone was looking at them like that.

Spider " hey I make a promise here you won't have any more trouble out of me my dads said if I do anything, else that puts my life in danger when I'm in control then I will be grounded until I'm an adult or when my father see suit" everyone soon started laughing at spider comment making spider soon laugh as well, you were really happy to have them all in your lives even due you meet your siblings and your new friends on these type of terms.

Aonung " you know everyone is wrong about you y/n you are not a bad omen as everyone thought you are just different, from everyone else and it's seems like no one has been able to see that yet"

Y/n " thank you aonung"

Tsireya " look we know we can't change everyone else mind about you that are the adults and elders but when we become older in changer, we will allow you to come stay with our clan if you wish we won't force you"

Yaimi " wow that is something grand are you sure others are going to like that decision"

Aonung " it time for some change we can't make our parents and everyone else change their minds right now, but we will help you y/n after you have saved our lives so many times"

Y/n " thank you aonung because I think I'm going to need all the support if we are going to get done with guns whole week"

Kiri " we will speak with mom and dad as well they need to know their mistakes are easily explained and forgiven"

Tuk " wait those that mean you won't be our sister anymore"

Y/n " oh Tuk I will still and always be your sister even due im not official a part of family or live with you"

Tuk " okay oh yes mom said we can have a sleepover with you tonight"

Lo'ak " wait sleepover the girls get to stay at your place for the night"

Y/n " yes you boys can come as well all of you are invited to the home tonight as there are more thing I wish to talk to you all about"

Neteyam " sure"

Tupia " children there you are you are all need at the meeting right now as children of leading family and other important members of the clan as well"

Yaimi " grandmother will y/n be safe there"

Tupia " it time for everyone to see the child they once thought was a bad omen it still alive and well, and there is more to here then false omen that didn't tell the whole truth"

Y/n " ......"

Tuk " don't worry big sis we got you and we will make sure nothing bad happens"

Lo'ak " yes we will keep you safe after all the time you kept us safe" you soon nodded your head and the group soon followed after Tupia, Tuk was holding your hand as you were walking closer and closer to the meeting. You could feel your heart beating fast as you could hear the voice getting louder and see getting a better view of everyone, you are silently praying to the great mother for some help and guidance as you were going to need it right now.