Chapter 11

Today you were heading towards the Omaticaya and humans base to check up on them to see how they were doing with the piece they had brought back from yesterday. When you arrived there you didn't see Jake there that all or no either tsutey who was his right hand man, but soon enough you spotted your sister gather in a circle with tsyeria.

Kiri " hey y/n over here" you soon smiled and made your way towards you sisters and tsyeria, you really didn't like ronal as she was the one who started that whole demon panic when you were just a baby. That was something you had learned when you become older by mo'at as she knew you need to know the true intention of those from the past.

Tuk " big sis you are here"

Y/n " hello tuk and everyone I came to see how you and the humans were doing with the new finds from yesterday"

Kiri " well the humans had decided to use the stuff you helped them find for spare parts"

Y/n " That good"

Tsyeira " I heard you saved my brother once again thank you"

Y/n " him and loak were in trouble and need to be saved so I did what anyone else would of done"

Tuk " can you take me to see the Ikrans y/n"

Y/n " maybe not today tuk maybe when it a better time"

Tuk " www no fair everyone else get to have fun"

Kiri " mind our sister tuk she will take you when the times right"

Lo'ak " hey mom we are back oh y/n you are here"

Y/n " hello I came to see how everyone is doing but I noticed Jake and tonowiar are missing along with tsutey"

Neteyam " oh yes they are meeting with olo'eythan about an matter"

Y/n " umm"

Spider " what are you thinking of y/n"

Y/n " just wondering what going to happen no one meeting with the olo'eythan without discussing an important matter"

Warrior " y/n"

Y/n " yes"

Warrior " the olo'eytahn wants to speak with you right now"

Y/n " coming I will see you all later" you soon followed after the warrior as you were wondering why did get called upon this time around. you soon reached the area where the olo'eythan and tshaik were speaking with Jake, Neytiri, and tonowair, ronal, moat with some other as well. These others tsutey and some elders and they seemed to be in some type of conversation about something and it was very serious from their body movements and tone of voice.

Tupia " y/n" the adult soon turned their heads and soon noticed the girl looking at them, she had arrived at the meeting unannounced to all of them.

Y/n " hello I was told olo'eythan wants to speak with me"

Veo " yes child there are some matters I need to speak to your about all of you are free to leave"

Jake " excuse me  but what is your choice on the matter" Leo and tupia had looked at each and had a silent conversation among each other and soon ver looked back at Jake.

Veo " I agree for now I will speak with my children about the matter as well"

Jake " thank you" soon everyone else started walking away expect Jake and neytiri as they stood there trying to hear what eve veo was about to speak to their child about alone.

Tupia " come you two my mate wishes to speak with the girl alone"

Mo'at " yes it rude to ear drop on other conversation" Jake and neytiri were about to say something when they they the two older tshaik out ruled them. Soon everyone else was gone leaving you and Leo alone as he had sighed it seems like he was not enjoying jake and tonowiar that much.

Veo " you know I wonder what it will be like if that man raised you"

Y/n " coming from the interaction I have seen with him it seems like his favors some of my siblings over the rest"

Veo " that will not work out in the future but there are some matters I must talk to you about young lady"

Y/n " yes sir"

Veo " there will be a gather between all the clans of ocean, forest, and mountains the names go on" 

Y/n " oh"

Veo " the olo'eythan and their tshaik will be coming with some of their families as well along with some clan members as well"

Y/n " oh so I'm guessing this will help make a union again the evil humans rights"

Veo " yes"

Y/n " ....."

Veo " you dont have to worry you will be staying here out in the open, as you are an important member of the clan"

Y/n " what if they don't like me being alive everyone has thought I was dead all these years"

Veo " then they will have to deal with me and the clan"

Y/n " I understand I will help wherever I can but it might be hard"

Veo " i understand"

Veo " there is something else I wish for you to do"

Y/n " are we talking about my abilities or you know who"

Veo " your abilities we are not speaking about that man right now"

Y/n " I have them under control so far but I'm still learning about them"

Veo " good"

Y/n " umm sir I know it not my place to speak about him but I think yaimi is very much effect by him, since their last visit I think we will need you and his uncle help on this matter"

Veo " it okay to speak your mind on this matter young lady I will speak my grandson you know he a lucky boy to have you by his side"

Y/n " thank you sir"

????? " hey y/n" you and Leo soon looked down and you saw yaimi with your sibling, tonowair kids and spider.

Lo'ak " come hang out with us"

Y/n " coming wait sir can ...."

Veo " go have fun and be a kid" you soon nodded your heads and soon left who was soon joined by tupia and moat as they watched you race off with the others.

Moat " for someone so young she is well gifted and has the making of tshaik and leader"

Tupia " she will be the perfect tshaik she will give good guidance for those around her"

Veo " she will prove everyone wrong about their decision on her when she was baby"

Tupia " has she mentioned them to your clan, family and the metekayain yet"

Moat " it seems like she hasn't told them about those three yet I'm the only one who knows outside of this clan"

Veo " we don't have to tell them I rather see them learn the hard way it will be funny to see their faces"

Moat " good now let's pray to the great mother she can smack some sense into my daughter and her mate, along with anyone else they have brought this upon themselves and now are having a hard time dealing with the consequences" all three adults could agree on moat words as she was right, there had been multiple adult that had filled the parent role for you inside and clan and few outsides of the clan as well. That night you were laying in your bed trying to fall asleep as you were holding your song chord, but you fingers were placed on some parts of the chord that were very interesting. One of them being crystal that were half of each other and other one that had some interesting colors to them. Soon enough slumber had over taken you.

This chapter has drops more hints about some characters that have yet to be revealed in the book, but they have connections to some of the characters in the book. Along with dropping more information about the reader. If you all look back at y/n and ikran part of the book you will see two creatures without names that have yet made an appearance well soon enough you will met them, and learn their history with the reader.