Chapter 24

After the events that had unfolded yesterday you had felt there was some weight off your shoulder, as you had been able to air your thoughts towards Jake and Neytiri. That had been held up after all these years of pain and heartache they had costed you, just to be on good terms with everyone and false belief as well. She had finally shown everyone what she was made of and that she was no some weak girl that was going to forgive everyone so fast or ever. She had felt some happiness as well she had her sibling and friends by you side along with a someone you love and who loves you back as well.

Y/n " ......."you are in your home enjoy the morning at the moment you had plans to speed time with the others today, while going over the task and some other matters as well.

????? " granddaughter"

Y/n " oh grandmother welcome please come inside" moat had nodded her head and soon stepped into the home and looked at her granddaughter.

Moat " I have come to speak with you about what had unfolded yesterday between you and those fools"

Y/n " grandmother I'm sorry for my horrible behavior you have taught me better then that..."

Moat " no child you have no reason to apologize they should be the ones saying sorry for what happened yesterday, they had acted out of turn it sickens me seeing my daughter and Jake trying to control your life after they spent years away from you"

Y/n " yes grandmother"

Moat " you seem very happy about something and I have a feeling it has to do with Yaimi" you had blush bright red at the moment.

Y/n " I'm just happy that all grandmother"

Mo'at " I'm just joking around my child it good to see you a positive mood after all that happened yesterday"

Y/n " thank you grandmother"

????? " y/n" you had heard your name getting called and soon enough tuk ran into your home.

Tuk " good morning grandma"

Mo'at " good morning once again full of energy"

Tuk " yes I came here to be with my big sister as mama and dad are not fun right now"

Y/n " what do you mean"

Tuk " they had been talking about you all night and this morning they are no fun right now, they are be very mean and that no fun"

Mo'at " I think I get more grey hair because of those two"

Y/n " dont overwhelm yourself because of them grandmother"

Mo'at " thank you my dear"

????? " tuk how many times do we have to tell you not to run ahead, just because we know where she lives doesn't mean you can run off "

Mo'at " good morning my grandchildren"

???? " y/n hey I came to see if we can have breakfast... oh it seems like you have your everyone here well minus four"

Y/n " yes we are missing the others who are in the group but pleas still come inside"

Yaimi " thank you"

Kiri " hey why don't we have breakfast together it will be fun" the group soon sat down and helped make breakfast and soon ate it, while having some discussion as well. The group is now standing outside after getting done with their breakfast and cleaning up as well.

Spider " good morning everyone"

Aonung " oh it seems like y/n is happy after what happened yesterday thanks to Yaimi"