Chapter 20

It was a quite morning as you were laying in your home with Yaimi laying next to you, the whole village at the moment was quite as everyone else but the warriors on portal were either still asleep or being very quiet at the moment. You had soon woke up after sun light had hit your face and you couldn't sleep anymore, you soon left your bedroom and entered the common area. You had soon started eating breakfast ready for you and yaimi whenever he stayed over one of you will make breakfast.

Y/n " ummmm" you are chopping some fruit and minding your own business when started hearing everyone else out of your home getting ready for the day, you soon heard footsteps walking towards your home. You had thought nothing of it thinking someone was passing by when someone pulled the curtain door.

????? " good morning" you soon looked up to see Jake standing there with neteyam and Lo'ak, you soon stopped what you were doing and went to greet them.

Y/n " oh hello come inside" the tiro soon stepped inside the house looking around the home amazing to see everything in the home.

Jake " we came to see if you would like to have breakfast or morning meal with us your mother and grandmother, are making the meal as I know a few good recipes to make"

Lo'ak " meaning more does most of the breakfast cooking at times while dad deal with everything else"

Jake " hey don't harsh my cooking boy"

Neteyam " we thought that everything had went well yesterday and we were able to bond more with you, we thought maybe meals can help us out more"

Lo'ak " well it seems like we might of interrupting you making breakfast already"

Y/n " oh yes I didn't get that far at the moment"

Lo'ak " it always amazing on how much human technology you have in here sis"

Jake " yes it seems like no matter where a sully is here we will know how to use the human stuff, you are a true sully at heart"

Neteyam " maybe when you are with us sis you can get use to dads many earth lectures that none of us understand fully"

Jake " hey some of my lectures are good you kids will understand one day when you older and have children, of your own when the time comes"

Lo'ak " yes sir"

???? " ummm good morning y/n I can help make breakfast...." Soon the group had noticed Yaimi coming out of the bedroom, he soon made eye contact with your brothers and Jake sully.

Neteyam " hey yaimi"

Yaimi " hello"

Loak " we didn't mean to wake you and your parents up with our talking,we didn't even ask if anyone else is home"

Yaimi " well it just me and y/n here at the moment"

Jake " your parents allow this for you two be left alone together"

Yaimi " yes they allow this nothing wrong with it"

Jake " that is your opinion young man to me I don't approve of this behavior or action"

Neteyam " dad remember what we talked about"Jake sighed but he didn't like this one bit, he hates the idea of you and yaimi being alone.

Yaimi " if you have some issues with this sir you can address it to my parents and grandparents, as they are the ones in changers and might give you an answer you want and solution"

Y/n " yaimi"

Jake " yes I will do that young man thank you for telling me that"

Loak " well this is not going well anymore"