Chapter 26

The meeting had gone well in the views of the clans they had been seeking refuge from the RDA, they had been lucky that you had given them a second chance to stay when other might not.That night you had spent time with the group as they had been making sure to keep some distance between you and the sully parents along with tonowari and ronal. Even if Jake and neytiri tired to do anything none of the clan adults seem to be allow that to happen right now, as veo words were something to take serious if you don't wish to start anymore trouble.

Y/n " ......."

???? " do you think it to early to be here maybe she still asleep or maybe she didn't spend the night here" lani was not her home alone when she heard voices outside of her home, right away she knew who was outside of her home. It was jake and Neytiri she could right away think of the many reason they were at her home.

???? " I don't know maybe we should try and see if she here" you soon sighed softy as you had gotten up from the mat and soon walked towards the door, you had soon pulled back the curtain door gaining the two adult's attention.

Y/n " good morning how may I help you two"

Jake " good morning" you had soon looked at Jake and Neytiri, as you had full stepped out of your home. Still holding onto the curtain door just in case if anything happens.

Neytiri " good morning I and your father had come by to see you this morning and have some words with you"

Y/n " oh okay I'm free to talk yaimi and everyone will not be around just yet"

Neytiri " thank you"

Y/n " is something the matter by the tone of your voice it seems like there an issues that needs to be address.... If there are iusses with any clan member here I can help you as vet said he didn't wish for any more trouble"

Jake " no we just wish to thank you for yesterday as we didn't get that much of opportunity yesterday to thank you more and speak with you"

Y/n " I was doing what was good for my siblings and everyone else I didn't wish for anyone to go out and face, the rda as we all know what they have done and I wish for that not to happen to my anyone I care about ever"

Neytiri " that is very mature of you y/n" neytiri had given you and smile, and you had nodded your head towards her and smile a bit.

Y/n " thank you"

Jake " now it looks like we are going to have more time with you here, and chance to get to know you as well ... along with rebuild an maybe now broken alliance and other relationships"

Y/n " no need to worry for fear I do think the alliance is still on track, but everything else I'm going to be honest will take time ... relationships haven't been their best and can't and will not be fixed very easily"

Neytiri " yes your grandmother has said the same thing as well"

Jake " now that we are staying for longer time and now leave we will be having lessons and doing task, with reu and ziuo along with your siblings ... we were hoping maybe there will be some lessons with can have you you leading and the rest of our family"

Y/n " I will love that and I will make sure to be helpful as I can"

Jake " thank you"

Neytiri " Jake shouldn't we give her the thing we had brought"

Y/n " ......"

Jake " oh yes here is communication devices I and norm had fixed them, we thought it will be good for you to have some and share any as well"

Y/n " thank you"

Jake " so you can all I and your mom of help for when you and your siblings, are in danger and need someone to come and we will come help you"

Y/n " thank you" you had looked at the devices and seen them before but broken, and not able to be repaired at all. It was also decorated very nicely as well.

Y/n " thank you I will use it well"

???? " y/n good morning .... Oh hello Jake sully and neytiri" Yaimi soon had come over to your home he stopped, when he laid eyes on Jake and Neytiri.

Neytiri " hello Yaimi it good to see you"

Yaimi " hello I came to see y/n I didn't know you two will be here at the moment"

Jake " yes we came to see our daughter and we have her a communion device and she has some extra as well"

Y/n " maybe you can use one Yaimi"

Yaimi " sure"

????? " hey sis we thought it will be good to come see ... dad mom"

Jake " hey kids we came to see you sister"

Neteyam " I thought you two were going to have words with veo and Tipa along with Reu and Ziuo"

Neytiri " oh yes we will but we came to speak with your sister and thank her for what she did yesterday"

Tsireya " oh"

Lo'ak " wait you got a communion device now"

Y/n " yes"

Kiri " that cool we can work in code name for you use"

Y/n " I will love that"

???? " what got you kids in all a happy mood so early"

Yaimi " father jake and Neytiri had brought these for y/n and she shared one with me"

Ziuo " the human technology not that bad it seems like a good idea"

Jake " yes we brought them as gift for our daughter to thank her for yesterday and help to rebuild our relationship as well"

Ziuo " we will see about that it seems kike the day getting ready to start come along jake sulky we go get the other, neytiri Reu is waiting for you to for a flight she mention it like old times"

Neytiri " thank you well we will see you kids later"

Jake " yes y/n will you love to come over for dinner with us we understand if we have other plans"

Y/n " I will take you up on that offer"

Neytiri " good well we will leave you kids for now" the adults soon leave as you and Yaimi look over the devices that had been given to you both, you were going to use it after all and see what happens. It seemed like Jake and neytiri are doing everything in their power to make everything good between them and you, along within the family as well. The couples was still being watched closely after what they had done, just because they gave you a nice gift doesn't mean everything is good sunshine and rainbows everything was toll cloudy and might stay that way a bit longer. There was more drama to come even due everything seem to be at peace that didn't stop drama from coming around.