Chapter 18

It was the next morning after the whole outing with the olo'eythans and their warriors, along with their sons as well. Now you were standing outside of your home, stretching after waking up from your slumber you were also shaking off your blanket as well. You had thought this day was going to be causal and not have that many trouble, as the last couple days have been enough trouble for you but knowing your life that was going to happen. As it still seems like the tshaik didn't like you that much even after all they had seen you do, they had been keeping their distance from you since the luno incident but you caught them whispering about you and pointing as well.

Kiri " good morning sister"

Y/n " good morning sister and tsireya what do I owe this morning visit"

Tsireya " well as you most know all the tshaik are getting together to do some task and go to spirt tree, and they are bring their heirs with them and we are wondering if you wish to come with us"

Y/n " sure but why have you asked me"

Kiri " well i and you are grandmother heirs but you are also close with Tipa and leu so you might be tshaik after, as you have proven yourself to have a good connection with the great mother"

Y/n " yes I will love to come"

Tsireya " good as we heard you a good time with the boys we wish to spend some time with you as well"

Y/n " yes yesterday was very interesting maybe I can take you girl for a flight later on today" kiri and tsireya seem very happy about what you said towards them, as smile have grown on their faces.

Tsireya " we will love that"

Kiri " now come with us before any of the boys find us and come to steal you away" you soon nodded your head and placed your blanket back into your home, before you ran off with your sister and tsireya. Well the trio didn't get that far as they soon came across Tipa and mo'at who really seem to know what the three girls were up to.

Tipa " there you three are we were about to come find you girls and ask if you wish to attend the gathering with us"

Moat " yes as you three girls will be future tshaik and have to come to a better understanding of the will of eywa"

Y/n " thank you for offer to come ask to attend grandmother and Tipa"

Tsireya " yes I hope I can learn new things and understand the forest more, and the way of the forest as well"

Tipa " well you are in lucky young lady there will be many things to be leaned today"

Kiri " I can't wait to see what is done here and help understanding the great mother even more"

Y/n " tsireya and sister today you will be learning amazing things and see how the tshaiks here work, there are many surprises that we might see as well"

Kiri " I have a feeling you might know of these things we will be learning today"

Y/n " maybe I do and maybe I don't you will have to wait and see" kiri and Tsireya smiles as you look at them and soo. The group had started walking towards where everyone else had been waiting. Reu seem to be keeping her distance fr9m other but speaking with some ladies from the neighboring clans and ziuo clan females as well.

Tipa " thank you all for coming here today let hope today will be a good experience for us all"

Tshaik " yes thank you tshiak Tipa of inviting us to come we know this a great honor"

Tshaik 2 " what is she doing here" one of the tshaik was pointing towards you as you were standing with Tsireya and kiri, you felt someone grab your hand and that was kiri.