Chapter 14

The children had finally reached the meeting with all the olo'eythans you were now standing behind neteyam and aonung, as your other siblings seem to be shielding you from being spotted. All the olo'eythans were looking at the group of children that were standing there now, as they had been invited to the meeting.

Veo " I have called my grandson with the children of Tobruk makto and tonowari, along with the son of tsutey to come attend this meeting"

Olo'eythan : hwy have you called them here"

Veo " as they will be the next generation to follow after us and they to have a saying as my grandosn, neteyam, and aonung are future heir and will rule their clans one day"

Olo'eythan 2 " yes it will be good if they stay maybe we can learn something from them as it seems like the sully children and their friend, hav had their experience with the humans that have retuned"

Jake " thanks you"

Veo " the tshaik will be joining as well as this meeting it very import and everyone voice matters as well" after vet had spoken his words soon enough the tshaiks had all shown up and sat with their mates and families. You were still hidden as all the other children had soon sat down with their families and clans.

Olo'eythan 3 " how will we deal with these demons from the sky as now they are finding out more ways to take our home from us"

Jake " we have to work to together all of us to drive them away"

Olo'eythan 4 " what of these humans that have said can we trust them after some of have betrayed you toruk makto, how do we know they wouldn't do the same now"

Jake " I know my friends will stay true to us after all we have been through now these days they will always stay loyal to us"

Olo'eythan " let one of them speak so we know they are honest and pure of heart as we wont be losing anyone else"

Max " we mean you all no harm we have fallen in love with pandora as well and we wish to protect it with all cause, we have made new lives here and hate what the rda has been doing here we have always been giving a good fight even before these great battle had happened"

Tonowari " that first we felt the same like all of you and thought we couldn't trust the human but they cam to help us fight and help us escape, when we lost our homes when they could've saved themselves and left us to our faith"

Olo'eythan 2 " fine we will trust these humans that are with you all right now"

Max " thank you"

Norm " we have some way that can help us fight off the RDA but it won't be an easy job, we are still trying to get some insight about the RDA as we speak"all the adults had nodded their heads and agreed with norm and max statement them meeting seem to be going well,as everyone was voicing their opinion and concerns about this alliance. You were watch from the side lines and listening to everything that was being spoke, you were see these olo'eythans and tshiaks they had spoken down on you a baby all those years ago and now they are asking for help from the clan. The major this was that none of them knew you were still alive and well as it seems like everyone thought you were gone for good.

Veo " while you all are here there is something I can my clan wish to address to you all if we are going to be working together"

Olo'eythan " you have our attention veo please tell us what you have to say to us"

Veo "y/n you can come out from hiding now" you soon stepped out from hiding as your heart was racing fast, you were holding your head up high as the adults are looking at you none of them have ever saw you until now. So they were all confused about you as you soon stand near veo.