Y/n and yaimi future

Well now we are going to talk about the relationship between the reader and Yaimi that is now present in the book, and what the relationship might be like in the future for the pair.

The relationship

Well basically everyone in the clan from the adults to the kids know that you and Yaimi have a very close bond that was formed when you all were younger, and soon become something more over time as you both grew up over the years and went through many of the trails as well. Both Reu and Ziuo had always know their son had a romantic feeling for you and help encourage the relationship, if things happened differently for you. They would of asked Jake and neytiri for an arrange courtship for you and Yaimi. That might of brought the clans into a union that will strengthen them both and have more alliances as well. Things didn't turn out that way did they so now they are help their son experience his feelings towards you, when the times comes Yaimi will ask moat if he could court you. As he has close bond with the women and knows grandma and granddaughter are very close as well.

Courting

The pair will soon start courting or dating in human terms soon enough in the book when they will finally confess their feelings for each other, but I'm not telling who will be confessing first as I'm leaving that a surprise for you all to look forwards for in the book.

Parents

Reu and Ziou are in support of the relationship and hope that that the children will become a pair and soon rule, that calm together. They really wish deep down that Jake and neytiri didn't show up for a many kore years until the pair were adults had become couple, but it seems like things didn't got to plan for them.

Jake and neytiri don't support the relationship that much and wish their daughter will chose someone from their clan, and not some boy on their terms is not perfect for their daughter or questionable to them.