Chapter 9

It was the next morning after the hunt and you were with yaimi, after a whole busy week the clan was given a day of for relaxation or some bits of work. The pair were alone together as they were caught up now that the newcomer have arrived that have had limited time together. Yaimi enjoyed his time with you and he would do anything to have these moments last a bit longer, he could also tell that stay of your parents was greatly effecting you since they had come. There were times when he wanted to yell at your parents for acting like everyone was not good between you and them.

Yaimi " so how has everything be going since your parents have come ... really tell me the truth" the pair had gown by. Waterfall and river  to have some fun, it was popular spot amoug the youth of the clan.

Y/n " it been hard Yaimi they act like they I'm so close with them when I barely know my own parents, I don't know if I should be calling them my parents anyways"

Yaimi " everyone is shocked you allow them to call you daughter"

Y/n " I don't know why I allow them to call me daughter when I just call them by their names or titles"

Yaimi " what about your siblings that seem very cool"

Y/n " they are nice and I really enjoy my time with them"

Yaimi " well I don't think Jake sully like me but he can't do anything about me with me being the leader grandson and the tshaik grandson as well"

Y/n " has he said anything to you because if he has I would make him ..."

Yaimi " don't worry he has said nothing but he keeps on looking at me all the time and neytiri as well, I don't think they like the idea of me being with you"

Y/n " in a friendship way or the romantic way"

Yaimi " well it matters how you see it do you think that we can be something more"

Y/n " well umm I ..."

???? " y/n" you soon looked up and soon saw Tuk coming running with a bright smile on her face, the girl soon walked out of the water and toward the girl. Tuk soon ran over to you and hugged you once she got close enough and you had retuned a hug to the girl.

Y/n " hello Tuk how are you sweetie"

Tuk " I'm well we came here to hang out and found you here with ...Yaimi right that your name"

Yaimi " yes that my name kiddo"

Tuk " oh I love that armband you have where did you get it" Yaimi soon looked at the his right arm, that was had the arm band on it along with some scars as well.

Yaimi " it was a family gift"

Tuk " oh I love family gifts oh y/n I made you this last night her it a bracelet it has all our colors, it will symbolize the bond between siblings"

???? " Tuk where did you go"

Tuk " over here I found big sis as well and Yaimi" soon you saw the rest of your sibling, tonowari kids, and spider they soon all waved at you.

Lo'ak " hey sorry if she been a chatter box"

Y/n " I don't mind Tuk is my baby sister anyways and we love the company right Yaimi"

Yaimi " yes we love having her hey Tuk would you love to see the beautiful flowers that grow near the river"

Tuk " sure I will love too ... umm can I neteyam"

Neteyam " sure bur listen to Yaimi"

Tuk " I will" soon Yaimi had walked off with Tuk and soon started showing her the beautiful flowers getting some laugh and smiles from Tuk, but soon you felt someone tap your shoulder.