Chapter 10

You had thought it was going to be a another quite day for you as you sat in your home weaving something new, but that all ended when you felt someone was standing by the entrance of your home. When you looked up to see neteyam standing there he smiled answered waved at you, making your drop your weaving project and soon make you way over to him.

Y/n " hello brother who may I help you"

Neteyam " umm dad and the scientist need your help they found out there wreak of helicopter, but need help making it threw the forest"

Y/n " I'm coming" you soon grabbed your bow and arrows along with your blade as well soon following after neteyam, he had grabbed his stuff as well seeing from your example that this might be a hard mission.

Neteyam " father I brought y/n like you asked and she agreed to help us"

Jake " good job som thank for helping us sweetie"

Y/n " if we are going to do this I need to make sure if everyone is ready to go and prepare to defend themselves for anything, that out there we can't have anyone getting hurt"

Max " we are ready kid"

Trudy " so I'm guessing we are traveling by foot"

Y/n " yes helicopter won't work unless you won't to make a bunch of ikrans mad and they will knock you out of the sky, they have done it before sending many helicopters creasing down"

Jake " what do you mean have you been to this place"

Y/n " a few times I will explain more once we reach there"

Neteyam " well I will be following your lead never thought one of my younger siblings will be leading the way, on mission before"

Y/n " thank you"

Jake " I hope Tupia and moat will be fine with this action of ours"

Y/n " they will be fine"

???? " hey where are you all going" soon Lo'ak joined by aonung,Rotxo, spider, and Yaimi showed up.

Neteyam " we are going this crash site that y/n knows about"

Lo'ak " a helicopter crash site the RDA has been here"

Y/n " on their mission to hunt and scout but they never get that far"

Aonung " wow"

Yaimi " well I'm in on this mission I'm not letters you go alone like last time"

Y/n " aww you are just jealous I got to have all the fun and you were not allowed to come" everyone could see there was chemistry between you and Yaimi. As the boy was opening flirting with you on front of your own father and Jake was not like this that all.

Spider " can we come as way of being helpful"

Jake " sure it will be good maybe we can spilt up on group for safety"

Yaimi " sorry olo'eythan tokru Makto but it better of you stay together and my grandmother has order me to stay with y/n if we leave togtehr on task with you all"

Jake " oh did she boy"

Yaimi " yes she did but we can go speak with her if you are second guessing a tshaik orders" Yaimi was not backing down if he can face your brothers, and not get scared he was not scared of your dad. He didn't have that much respect towards Jake and tonowair for their actions towards you.

Y/n " we can debate about this later we have to get going now come on"the group soon stopped fighting and soon followed after you, Yaimi was very close to as the both of you walked and talked. He was being to very close to you for Jake standards watching his boy act like he as his baby girl mate.