Chapter 23

After the events that unfolded with Jake and Neytiri, you had told them some of your true feelings. Once that was over you had reasonably stormed off feeling bad about your outburst, in front of many adults you had respected. You didn't know where you were going but you just wanted to get away from jake and Neytiri. You had kept on walking until you felt like, you didn't want to walk anymore. You had sat down on the ground to collect yourself and think about, how you are going to deal with Jake and neytiri in the future to come.

????? " y/n"

???? " where could she have gone we were right behind her"

???? " I don't know maybe you should get talk to your parents more about their childish behavior, towards her"

???? " hey we are not here to fight with you about that we are also mad at them as well"

???? " both of you stop fighting it will not help us finding her, now look for her she needs support right now"

Everyone " y/n" you soon wiped away your tears and soon stood up, soon looking at the group that came looking for you.

Y/n " I'm here"

Yaimi " there you are we came after you"

Tisreya " we were had become worried about you after you ran off, when you got done scolding Jake and neytiri"

Y/n " I'm sorry for my horrible behavior"

Neteyam " you have nothing to be sorry about they should be the ones, that are sorry for what happened they had no right to speak to you like that"

Y/n " ......."

Tuk " do you need a hug a hug always makes me feel better"

Y/n " sure" Tuk ran and hugged you making you hug her back, she was right hugs did make you feel better. The group had soon sat down, hoping that either Jake or neytiri will come find them and trying to get them to come home. As none of the kids wish to deal with either Jake or Neytiri or any of the other adults that have hurt you in the past and now.

Neteyam " what had unfolded today is not your fault they are to blame"

Y/n " ........"

Lo'ak " they have no rights to control your life as they haven't been there for so long, they are both fools right now"

Y/n " I just hated I let them get under my skin"

Kiri " what you said was very brave"

Y/n " how"

Kiri " you didn't hold back you told them the whole truth and didn't give to them easy, you spoke up and told them how you felt"

Spider " you have done what none of us can do when we are in the same situation as you, getting scold for how we wish to live our lives"

Aonung " spider right as most people wouldn't help those who hurt them even if the orders come from eywa herself"

Aonung " still have been helping everyone since we arrived here and they haven't been treating your fairly at all"

Tsireya " it good you have some adults in your corner with you"

Rotxo " once again we are apologizing for our parents actions and I would hold your breath or waste a prayer to eywa, on them ever coming to say they are sorry and saying they messed up ... as we all know them very well they rather do anything else then say they are at fault"

Spider " dude"

Rotox " what I'm telling the truth and we all know it"

Yaimi " Rotox is not wrong he is telling the truth and after what had unfolded today this with the so called alliance might not be the same"

Neteyam " what do you mean"

Yaimi " my grandparents have been talking and they are very disappointed in all four adults behaviors"

Neteyam " I wouldn't blame them if I was olo'eythan and they acted like that infront of me towards a young, member of my clan I will be mad at them as well and not have that much respect towards them"

Y/n " do you all have any respect towards them or no" your had looked your siblings and friends none of them were saying anything to you right now.

Tuk " I still love mom and dad but I don't see them the same anymore"

Lo'ak " you are not that only one Tuk and you shouldn't feel ashamed about that it happens in life, but not like this that much"

Y/n " thank you all for coming after me and speaking with me"

Yaimi " oh come on ma y/n you would think I will not do anything and let you wonder off without anyone, coming to give you support"

Y/n " yes you are always there no matter what Yaimi" you soon lay your head on Yaimi shoulder getting some smiles and laughs from everyone.

Lo'ak " it's like raise of the sun you are always flirting with my sister"

Yaimi " get use to it Lo'ak when you are here this happens all the time"

Neteyam " you should of seen him he dove a spear into the ground and telling Jake if she crossed the line there, was going to be bigger problems"

Lo'ak " yeah he so good mate material"

Aonung " you should like hypocrite you always flirt with my sister like it nothing"

Lo'ak " you do the same to my brother"

Yaimi " so we are one in the same buddies"

Kiri " stop fighting you are ruining the moment Lo'ak"

Lo'ak " no I'm not"

Kiri " yes you are"

Lo'ak " no"

Kiri " yes and spider and Rotxo agree with me"

Lo'ak " no they don't right guys"

Spider and Rotxo " Kiri right"

Lo'ak " traitors" the group had fallen out laughing you had began feeling better about the whole situation that had unfolded earlier today. The group soon made their way back to the village after staying away until you were ready to go back and face everyone else once again.

Yaimi " y/n there something I need to tell you"

Y/n " umm sure"

Neteyam " hey are you two coming"

Y/n " we will caught up soon" the group soon walked off together leaving you and Yaimi to talk with each other, you soon are looking Yaimi in the eyes.

Yaimi " look ever since we were kids I have a made a promise to always have you by my side, as I have fallen for you and being with you has made me happy as well .... What I'm trying to say without adding to much wise words like my grandfather told me ... I love you and I hope you will give me a chance to love you and maybe become mates in the future"

Y/n " Yaimi"

Yaimi " I understand if you don't feel the same way but I just need to tell you how much after today, I knew if I didn't tell you I will live to regret it"

Y/n " Yaimi"

Yaimi " yes"

Y/n " I love you too" Yaimi soon smiled soon leaning in and kissing you and you soon kissed him back, the two of you soon looked at each other and smiled.

Yaimi " we can take it slow or whatever speed you wish during this process of courting or dating as I wish for you be, comfortable with everything that is happing"

Y/n " I will love that and I have a feeling we will have a bright future together"

Yaimi " I hope so as well"

Y/n " I see you Yaimi"

Yaimi " I see you as well y/n" the pair soon held hands and that smiled at each other but they soon heard some giggling, they soon looked and saw the other watching. They all are very happy and supportive of what had happened, but agreed to keep it under wraps until you and Yaimi were ready to tell everyone. Even due the day was horrible it seemed to end perfectly.