Chapter 21

It had been a brand new day and you are feeling better, after telling your siblings about the truth of your life here within your clan. Even due it was same time Jake had gotten upset about you and yaimi, having a relationship that was deemed improper to him and neytiri. Along with your baby brother loak getting into an argument with the others, over the treatment of you and storming away. You had been able to bond with your brother making the day not that bad in the end.

Y/n " ......" you are standing outside of your home shaking off some mats and humming a song to yourself while the rest of the village was going on, with the rest of their lives. Someone soon stepped out of your hut as you were done with shaking off the mats, you and looked mad and saw it was Lo'ak.

Lo'ak " thank you for letting me stay the night"

Y/n " you are welcome after yesterday events I had a feeling you wouldn't want to spend the night at home"

Lo'ak " I hope Yaimi not mad that he couldn't stay last night"

Y/n " he will be fine" you had soon brought the mats back into the home and laid them down in their respect places, with the help of Lo'ak but you soon were both outside once again. The joyful moment between the brother and sister had been interrupted when someone came running over to them, and that someone is Tuk.

Tuk " good morning"

Y/n " morning sweetie"

Lo'ak " hey Tuk"

Tuk " Lo'ak I'm sorry about yesterday I should of said someone but I didn't and I'm sorry y/n as well"

Lo'ak " Tuk it okay we all got upset yesterday and let our words get the best of us but it all good now"

Y/n " yes we all just need to cool down and come to understand of the situation" Tuk had soon smiled up towards you and Tuk all seem to be well now.

????? " hey" you and loak had soon see the others standing there as no words had been spoken and there was complete silence.

Yaimi " oh come on are you all going to say something or no after what had unfolded yesterday"

Y/n " yaimi"

Yaimi " okay I will be behave for now" you soon laugh and shake your head at yaimi as he stood there with a smirk on his face.

Neteyam " we came here to apologize for our actions yesterday"

Y/n " ......"

Kiri " look we will never know how to feels to be like you and Lo'ak when it comes to our families"

Tsireya " yes we sorry for what had been spoken you both have been treated differently by the adults around us"

Aonung " we had stayed back when you both have left and talked with each other with Yaimi scolding us as well"

Yaimi " yes they need some help to see the error of their ways"

Rotox " we just wish to say we are all sorry"

Spider " very sorry indeed"

Y/n " it okay I forgive you all what said was yesterday was based on emotions and events of the past"

Lo'ak " yes I can't stay mad at you all forever as I'm going to need you all in my life"

Tuk " group hug" everyone soon laughed as the group had hugged each other with some laughter and smiles as well, but this touching moment will soon be interrupted.

Leu " children" everyone soon looked up from their group hug and soon looked and saw leu standing there and he didn't look happy at the moment.

Yaimi " uncle what the matter"