Chapter 27

It was a new day after Jake and neytiri had give you their gift, of gratitude and love toward you. Along with hopes of rebuilding a relationship with you, with the faith and mixture of hope to have you back in their life like everyone else. There had been promises on not to do anything, that will mess up the relationship they now have with you and everyone as they know it will be bad. The beginning of the new day in the hopes that everything will go well, for everyone and that nothing bad will happen.

Y/n " good morning luno" you had waken up early to spend time with your favorite boy, well he is hour favorite boy right before all the other boys in your life.

Y/n " you are my favorite and precious boy" you had given luno a good pat on his head and back, and he let out a happy sound.

Y/n " now I most tell you now that yaimi and his ikran sora will be, in our lives a bit more then usual so we have to get use to them" luno soon looked at you it seems like he knew what you were talking about. It seems like your ikran was good with the whole courtship situation.

Y/n " good that my good boy thank you" som the sound of someone coming up from behind you had soon draw, you attention as you soon turned around and saw Jake and neytiri standing there. Luno had started becoming mad as he looked them as he let out a low growl and soon roared at the pair making them step back.

Y/n "  mawey mawey luno there no need to be mad it okay they mean us no harm"

Jake " hello sorry for walking behind you like that again"

Y/n " it okay I'm getting use to it"

Neytiri " I still can't believe you ride the most mighty ikran"

Y/n " yes luno is a good ikran like his father toruk"

Jake " I find it amazing that one of my kids has bond with one of the children of toruk and rides him"

Y/n " yes I had been told of your stories of riding toruk into battle very amazing"

Jake " thank you hey boy ..." the ikran soon snaps it jaws and hissed lowly towards Jake making him take back his hand, and jump back in fear.

Jake " I'm guessing we are not going to be friends are we you know I had been a friends with your dad"

???? " hello everyone" the trio plus Luno soon looked to see your siblings, Tuk ran to greet Luno.

Tuk " hey Luno" Tuk had been able to get a pet from Luno as, he seem to enjoy the little girl company.

Jake " well now I'm starting to think it me"

Kiri " dad don't be like that"

Neteyam " yes father Tuk got to ride him with y/n"

Neytiri " she did"

Loak " well technically we all had rode on him with our sister, and dad it not very mature to act like that"

Y/n " I will give you all a ride as well and not worry Tuk was safe"

Neytiri " I know she is safe with you"neytiri had tried to do the same actions, as Jake but to receive the same treatment as Jake. The ikran had gotten feed up and soon took off took leaned off the edge and fall.

Loak " is he okay"

Y/n " he fine at times he doesn't like staying for short periods, and soon taking off into the sky" Luno soon came flying up and soon he was off flying around, with all the other ikrans as you and others watch.

Tuk " is he going to come back"

Y/n " yes he will come back but right now he wants to spend time with his friends, it will be okay little sister"