Chapter 1 :Secret!

Idolish7 just done their shooting 'POLiCY' today,so the crew tell them to take a break before move to dance since they at the italy.Everything are going smoothly and without cause any problem start from the first day at Italy.Everyone seems like they enjoying with they work plus Idolish7 coop rate and get along with each other crew.

"i want to have coffee latte at that restaurant,who wanna join me later?"Yamato ask.Sougo,Mitsuki and Nagi raise their hand and follow Yamato heading to the restaurant that he mention.

"made sure to come back in 1 hours!!"said their manager,Takanashi Tsumugi.They nodded and leaving.

Riku choose to stay rest under their place to calm down himself.Iori went to join his brother but he seems like he was worry at Riku.Iori get closer to Riku's place.

"Ah Iori? I thought you about to join Yamato-san to the restaurant?"said Riku.

"Actually I did,but I feel like I am tired so I want to join you take rest here.May I?"said Iori as he look around and take a seat next to Iori."Where Yotsuba-san? Did you see him somewhere?"Iori ask.

"Oh,Tamaki are stay with other crew to learn the language..if I'm not wrong~"said Riku

"Then how about you? You look pale since morning.Are you okay Nanase-san?..please just let other staff know if you are not feeling not well."said Iori

Riku know Iori so well because he's the one who always worry at Riku all time and sometime Riku would get lecture by Iori for being careless about his condition.Riku always glad that he meet them because of they always care for him.

"You don't have to worry much Iori,I am good.I will let anyone know about my condition too.Don't worry okay?"said Riku as he give a thumb up toward Iori and smile.

"Please made sure you keep your word.You know,all of us will be together no matter what happen.Don't force yourself to much if you can't do"said Iori,

Riku smile and enjoy his time together with Iori.The scenery really made himself calm and want to forget everything about his past.No one know about the secret he hide from other member.Iori can read by Riku's face that he actually had something that he hide something from them.

"Nanase-san,I'm sorry if I asking you this.."said Iori.Riku look at Iori with hmm and he was curious about what Iori gonna ask.Iori's expression seems like serious matter."can I ask,who do you mention 'him'?".Riku fall silent as he don't know what to give word to Iori.Riku's eyes slowly stare at his finger.

Iori didn't mean to made Riku like that and about to apologize it quickly but Tamaki come approaching their moment before Iori about to say something to Riku.

"Rikkun!! you are here!! can you go with me to the cafe!! I saw thet had Osama Pudding there!!"said Tamaki as he grabbing Riku's hand.

"sure sure...what?? in italy they had those?"Riku were surprise with that .

"ofcourse they are,They become hot sales around the world because of Yotsuba-san's ads Osama Pudding.They were curious about it test and start to learn about the recipe."said Iori in processional mood.

Riku and Tamaki being childish and understand Iori's new information about it.Tamaki immediately grab Iori's hand too.They younger are had fun and heading to the cafee that sold Osama Pudding there together meanwhile the older are watching them from the restaurant that not far from the cafe they went.

"They are having fun together there."said Sougo while having his tea.

"seems like that..anyways,I more worry at Riku early.He look like he wasn't well since morning."said Mitsuki.