CHAPTER 11 : Feeling Past

Idolish7 is still working normally; they made a lot of things happen. All their fans still support them and cheer on them too. The agency wants all the idols to gather for the fan meeting, but Takanashi and Yaotome Production refuse the offer in order to protect their talent. Kofumi, the one responsible for the previous project, was arrested for taking advantage of the idol. Riku still does not talk too much since he got out of the hospital, but he can still do well with his job. Tsumugi always asks Nori about Riku's condition because Riku gets medical attention every week. Until one day, Mitsuki started to worry about Riku.

"Good morning, Mitsuki-kun," Sougo said, greeting his member early in the morning.

"Oh, Sougo-san,good morning too. You are early today. Do you have any schedules today?" Mitsuki ask/

"I have my work to do on the radio station tonight. Don't worry,I just want to wake up early today," Sougo said. He looked around the living room. It looks like Mitsuki has already cleaned it.

"You must want to clean something, right? Actually, Riku already did that before Iori and Tamaki went out to school." Mitsuki said.

"Riku-kun did?" Sougo startle.

"He said he wanted to do something, so I let him do the cleaning in the living room, and he was also wearing a mask." Mitsuki said

"Then, is Riku in his room?" Sougo ask.

"Nope, he's already out too. He said that he wanted to visit someplace, and Nori-san picked Riku too. So I don't have to worry if Riku goes together with Nori-san." Mitsuki said.

"I see,but lately Riku-kun is not doing so well with himself. He keeps wearing that face," Sougo said as he noticed Riku was very sharp.

"Well,Riku hasn't said anything." Mitsuki said.

-=-=--=-==--==-=--==--=-=-=-=-==--==-

At the old Nanase household. Nori comes with Riku to Riku's childhood town. He just wants to see the house again. Riku only walks around the room while remembering the memories he had with his family.

"Tenn-nii! look! I got a full score in math!" Little Riku is running towards Tenn and his mother.

"Good job! Then should I show you my new move for the dance?" Tenn asks with a smile.

"Wah!! Tenn-nii is always the best dancer for the future!" Riku said it happily.

"Tenn-nii always praises me in everything I do. He never left my side until that day he left me and followed that man." Riku said it alone. Nori only looks at Riku. "I already know that Tenn-nii will leave me one day..but I was too confident and believed..because he never complains or says tired to take care of me, but in that day,when Tenn-nii says that, I finally realise that I was so stupid for not believing myself."

"Tenn-nii,you told me you wouldn't leave me, right?"

"Sorry, Riku, I want my freedom too. I don't want to take care of you anymore."

Riku was coughing and trying to calm down. Nori quickly took Riku out of that house because it was full of dust.

"Riku, let's go. You know that you can't breathe in dust." Nori said as he grabbed Riku's hand and left the house.

They go into the car. Nori let Riku take his inhaler first and try to calm himself down. Nori noticed that Riku was holding it. Maybe it's not the right time to let everything out everything.Nori thought maybe he would follow Riku's needs first.

"Hey,Riku,is there some place you want to visit? I can give you a ride and accompany you the whole day," Nori said with a smile.

"Won't you have work to do?" Riku, look at Nori.