CHAPTER 14 : Fever

Early in the morning, like usually,all of them are doing their routine. Mitsuki is always the one who wakes up early to make breakfast for the other members. Then Sougo will get up and help Mitsuki clean around. They had off days for a few days because of the investigation into who was trying to drug Riku. They don't dare to open that investigation report yet, fearing what Riku might find out again. All the production had to hold any activities or events until the investigation was resolved.

"Good morning, everyone!" Nagi said it with a bright smile.

"Good morning too, Nagi-kun. Do you want tea?" Sougo asked.

"I'll go with lemon tea!" Nagi said it with a hint of excitement in his voice. Sougo nodded and made that drink for Nagi.

Then Iori just joined them too. He volunteered himself, but Mitsuki refused it because he said he was almost done.

"Then, I will check on Nanase-san," Iori said.

"I will go with you," Tamaki said, who just woke up and joined the room. They both left the room together. Both of them are heading to Riku's room. Before that,they knocked on the door first, but there was no response. They think that Riku may still be asleep or not in the room.

"Sorry Rikkun! We will enter your room!" Tamaki shouted, and Riku wasn't there.

"Nanase-san?" Iori looked in Riku's room, but there was no sign of him. The needle was opened by Riku.

Both of them quickly let the other member know that Riku wasn't in his room. Riku didn't bring his phone or his inhaler either. They are afraid that something will happen to Riku.

"I hope Riku-kun will be fine." Sougo said.

"I already let the manager know about this. I seriously don't know Riku was out." Mitsuki said.

"No one knows. We better split up and try to find Riku nearby," Yamato said.

"Okay!" All of them said. They start looking for Riku.

After a few minutes,they still don't find him yet. They were hoping that Riku would be fine because the rain was getting heavier. Suddenly, Yamato's phone rang. It was from Tennessee. All of them got scared. They haven't told Tenn about Riku being missing.

"Hello? What can I do for you?" Yamato ask.

"Why is Riku soacked by rain here? You guys letting him stay here?" Tenn sounds so angry.

"Wait,Riku was there? Can you send the address? We will explain this to you later, so let's settle this first. Please stay with Riku for a while." Yamato said.

Riku is standing there,in front of someone's tomb. Riku is only standing there while rain pours at him. Tenn tries to pull Riku to stay under the roof, but Riku doesn't want to and keeps standing there.

"Riku! You will get sick! You know your attack will get worse!" Tenn said it with anger, but Riku didn't respond to him. Tenn was about to grab Riku's hand, but Riku flinched away. "Riku!" shouted Tenn as Riku ran away and headed to the forest. Tenn quickly chased after Riku, worried about his safety. He knew that Riku often sought solace in the forest when he was upset, but Tenn also knew that it wasn't safe to be alone there, especially in the pouring rain. Determined to bring Riku back to safety, Tenn called out his name once more and continued running after him. "Riku stop! Your attack!". Tenn is letting Idolish7 know his location right now and will continue to chase Riku.

Tenn and Riku are really in the depths of that forest. Tenn finally got to stop Riku. The rain getting heavy made Tenn's vision not very clear to see the way.Both of them were standing in the rain. Tenn is only afraid that Riku might get a worse attack.