Chapter 2 : Good News!!

At the japan,TRIGGER just dine their shooting at the studio.Tenn look at his phone and saw IDOLISH7 new post that they share on the social things.Tenn was smiling alone when he saw Riku were having fun at the Italy.In the same time,when he still scrolling,he saw someone that look so familiar to him...

"is that..Nori?"Tenn afraid if he get wrong about."..how can he be there?Is he.."Tenn still curios what he just saw.

"you seems like you are having hard time looking at your phone like that...Tenn,"said Gaku who saw Tenn talking by himself with his phone.

"Nothing,just look at their post...I mean,idolish7 had shooting at italy..seems like it go so smoothly and...will be back by tomorrow.."said Tenn as he turn off his phone.

Ryunosuke just finish with his last touch make up and join Gaku and Tenn as he saw both of them are in arguing about something again.Ryuunosuke usually used this situatuin.All he can do is sighing.Anesagi,their manager calling for them for get ready for another shoot.It's take 3 hours for their job.

"Hey Tenn,are you really allow Nanase fly overseas?Both of you haven't meet since our talk show."said Gaku.

"It's not my business weather he want to go or tell me...As long as he can take care of himself and never made his fans disappointed are enough for me...Plus,Riku are strong.He doesn't need my permission."said Tenn.

"I thought Riku-kun send you a text before he went overseas?"said Ryunosuke.Tenn just stay silent and didn't make contact with Gaku's eyes.Gaku mumbling 'brocon'.Tenn heard it but he pretending that he's not.Tenn might give him a knock if he was not in good mood.

"But still,you didn't feel any worry at Nanase? I notice that he was slack off..."said Gaku as he brought up the topic.

"Why you ask?"Tenn ask back because he was curious about Gaku's meaning.

"I'm just asking....because I don't know if you notice Nanase are little bit different.."said Gaku.

"I didn't saw anything wrong with him..How can't I see my own brother are change?"said Tenn with cold face.

"Argggg,I'm done talking to you! Well it's not my place to ask that right? Let's go!"said Gaku as he gave up with Tenn.

Gaku leaving first and heading to the studio.Ryunosuke pat Tenn's head telling him let's go to studio.Tenn nodded but his mind now start to thinking about Riku.What Gaku tell him is true.He just can't express his weakness in front of them.

"i wonder,what are you doing right now Riku.I hope you didn't push yourself...You are the reason why I am here.."said Tenn alone in his mind while looking the set.

At the hotel,the other member going to have tour around together before heading back to their country.All of them stay as together and had fun too.Their manager and other staff too.Iori look at Riku who was talking with Tamaki.Iori got bad feeling on Riku.Something telling him that Riku hide something bigger from his problem.He also notice that Nori always stuck with Riku most of the time to time.

"I am a little bit curious with one of our staff.."said Iori.

"Do you talking about Nori-san?"said Tsumugi.

"yes,he seems so close with Nanase-san...and yesterday I found Nanase-san together with him again..."said Iori.

"But Riku-san saying Nori-san was his friend,so that was a prove they so close to each other"said Tsumugi.

"i'm not talking about that,There's something that Nanase-san didn't tell us.."said Iori.

"oh...maybe you should give him a time...or I will talk with him alone about it"said Tsumugi.Iori just still don't understand why Nori say something like that about always staying by his side.