CHAPTER 17 : MEMORIES GONE

"He got shot! Prepare the room!"

"Get the operation room now!"

"KOU! KAZUKO!"

In the emergency room, it looks so chaotic. TRIGGER members were also there with their manager. Yamato got into the ambulance first, so he was already there first. The twin got into the emergency room. Once again,Nori knessed down as he thought to himself that he was failing to protect them.

"Riku-chan lost his blood too much, and we don't have enough stock to give Riku-chan. We don't have much time either!" Kou said, as she was panicking. Kichiro didn't expect this to happen. "Kichiro-san!! We don't have much time! Riku-chan might die at this rate!!" Kou shouting.

"Just ask them if they have similar blood to Riku! I will handle Tenn first. Kou go ask the blood stock at the emergency room, and Kazuko go ask them." Kichiro said. Kou and Kazuko nodded.

-=-=-=-=-

Kazuko just came out of the emergency and saw Idolish7 and Trigger. "Guys!" Kazuko goes to them.

"Kazuko-san! How's Riku-kun and Kujou-san?" Sougo ask.

"Well,Tenn had no serious injuries; he will be fine, but Riku lost too much blood, and this hospital is having problems with the stock of Riku's type of blood. So if you guys had the same blood as Riku?" Kazuko asks.

"We don't," Yamato said, as the leader knew about Riku. Triggers, as well, don't have the same blood as Riku.

"Wait,Tenn doesn't have the same blood as Nanase?" Gaku ask.

"Even though they are twins,that's very rare; they don't have the same things." Iori said. All of them are feeling so anxious and frustrated because no one can help Riku right now.

"Then use mine; I had the same type of blood as Riku." Someone just appeared behind Ryunosuke. Kazuko was shocked, as she couldn't believe what she just saw right now. The other is still clueless about how they can be willing to give their blood to Riku.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

After a few hours,they finally moved Riku to another ward. He needs to be monitored for 24 hours because Riku just received new blood. "As for Riku,no visitors are allowed around this time. Riku might have a high fever because of his body's attempt to get new blood. So I will stay with him until his blood pressure is stable." Kichiro said.

"How about Tenn?" Gaku ask.

"Tenn is already out of critical. I mean, he is fine. He just lost his confidence because he got hit in the head, but there's nothing to be worried about." Kichiro said. All of them let out their relief that Riku and Tenn were fine. All of them, including Kou, Kazuko, and Nori, will be meeting at Kichiro's office meeting room this afternoon. Idolish7 and Trigger will be there too.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

In the meeting room, "What actually happened here? How do you two know about Riku?" Yamato ask.

"That's right, I'm sorry for doubting you two when you two already saved Riku-kun, but we need an explanation for this." Ryunosuke said.

"What if I say we are both Riku-kun's friends since Orpange House?"

"What?? Are you two of Riku-kun's childhood friends?" Sougo ask.

"They are. Both of you, please tell the truth." Kazuko gets angry because her voice changes.

"But at least,wait for Riku, and we will talk about this. I promise I will tell everything to you all. Let me introduce myself. My name is Itakawa Hatsu, and this is my younger sister,Itakawa Asuga." Hatsu introduces himself and Asuga. All of them were shocked because, from Riku's story, Asuga had already passed away because of saving Riku. How can they claim her as Asuga, who has already died?