CHAPTER 13 : TRAP

"Riku,are you okay?" Tenn ask.

"Tenn-nii? What'm I doing here?" Riku ask.

"You don't remember?" Tenn ask.

"No.."

"Mom and dad accidentally wipe the dust in front of you, and you end up with an attack." Tenn said.

"I'm sorry," Riku said.

"It's not your fault,Nanase-san"Iori asked who was standing behind Riku. Riku turned around and looked at Iori.

"Iori?"

"Riku-kun,you deserve to be loved by everyone. We're all here for you." Sougo said it with a smile.

"Sougo-san." All the members surround Riku and give him a smile.

-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Oh,Riku! You finally awoke. Are you okay?" Nori ask. Riku looked around and saw a pack of liquid in his room. Riku is about to wake up, but Nori holds Riku. "You just need to rest,Riku. They still don't know about your secret. Mitsuki, tell me that you suddenly fainted. Kichiro-san quickly came and said that you were Phenomia. After you finish your IV,you need to eat something." Nori said. Riku only closed his eyes again.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-

.

.

.

.

"Good morning, sweetie!" Miyou said.

"Mom?"

"Can you go wake up your brother? breakfast already set." Miyou said.

"Tenn-nii?" Riku looks around.

"Yes,or we will be late for the first performance that mom arranges for the new opening," Miyou said.

"New opening? Mom did?" Riku ask.

"Yes,after you wake up your brother. You should wake up from this fake dream." Miyou Siad and give Riku a forehead kiss before she disappears.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=

.

.

Riku opened his eyes and found out that he was alone in his room. Riku gets up and looks at his hand wrap with bandage and his head too. It's already morning. Riku still doesn't have energy left right now. He is still dreaming about his parents. Riku's phone-ringing notification from social media He was curious and looked into it. Riku's hand was shaking, and the phone fell from his hand.

"We need to find the culprit first! This headline is not true at all." Otoharu said.

"I need to check on Nanase-san." Iori said as he quickly went to Riku's room because of his uneasy feeling. When Iori came to Riku's room,he saw Riku's phone had already fallen down, and Riku was trembling. "Nanase-san! calm down! Please follow my breath." Iori said as he held Riku's hand.

A few minutes later,Riku finally calmed down, thanks to Iori. Riku is still with trauma.Iori, stay, hold Riku's hand, and tell Riku everything will be alright.

"You already read about the headline, right?" Riku asked all of a sudden. Iori only stays silent. "Then I will tell you guys about my past." Riku said. A moment later,all of them come to Riku's room and listen to Riku's past.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

.

.

.