CHAPTER 16 : what if

"Aww, Trigger's concert got changed the date again~~"

"But they said the stage got sabotaged. That's why they postponed the date again."

Trigger's fans are still talking about Trigger's concert, but that has changed again. Idolish7 is preparing their tour concert around the japan.They will be more busy and have a tight schedule too. Iori and Tsumugi make sure Riku's condition is under their care to avoid something bad happening to Riku. Riku sometimes passed out right after they had done their work.

"Finally, we have done everything!" Mitsuki said as he stretched his hand up.

"That is the last one, and we will get ready for tonight's show." Sougo said it with a smile.

"That's right,we should hurry to the greenroom and take a rest for a moment before the show," Iori said.

"Ah,where's Riku-kun?" Sougo ask.

"Yamato-san said Riku fell asleep at the studio. So he stays with Riku there because the crew said it's fine to let Riku rest there." Mitsuki said.

"Did you guys notice that lately Riku-kun got tired so easily? I mean, I know he has something that makes him like that, but I mean, it's not like how he used to be," Sougo said seriously.

"I think Nanase-san hasn't done his medical check-up yet," Iori said, who was always together with Riku and Tsumugi's report.

"Now that you mention that, we have been so busy with our tour concert preparation. We should talk about this with the manager and let Riku take his time to meet Kichiro-san." Mitsuki said.

"This Sunday,we will have idol's sport. Tomorrow we will have another show for tour concert promotion. After that,we will have to attend a dinner event as their guests." Sougo said as he read his schedule. They found out their schedules are very tight, and they don't have time to give Riku time to see Kichiro.

In the green room,Iori opened the door and didn't know Yamato was there with sleeping Riku already in that room. They thought that both of them were still at the studio.

"Well, director, order us to stay here. Riku is still sleeping." Yamato said. Iori looked at Riku worriedly.

"Nanase-san is still sleeping? I thought he..."Iori ask.

"Well,Riku did awaken. Once he got here,he fell asleep again." Yamato said.

"Riku didn't say anything." Mitsuki ask.

"No,he directly fell asleep. Honestly, it scares me too right now." Yamato said.

Meanwhile, at Yaotome Production, "Tenn? Lately, you look so distracted by your phone every minute. Are you waiting for someone?" Ryunosuke ask.

"Speaking about that,before this Tenn got called by an unknown number, right? Maybe he wants to call Tenn again." Gaku said.

"No, I'm not wasting my time with that. I've just been curious about Riku's condition lately. He replied to my message so late. I mean, before this,he wasn't like this. Whenever I send a message to him,he will immediately reply, but recently he's not." Tenn said.

"Then,did you ask Riku-kun the reason?" Ryunosuke ask.

"Yes, I did,he said, and he fell asleep. He keeps saying his reason is that he fell asleep. He said that every time I asked him.."Tenn said.

"But,as you see,Idolish7's job is getting more busy. You knew that Nanase doesn't have the same pace as us and his members."

"Gaku were right. Riku-kun's job is getting more appearances in shows and variety shows too." Ryunosuke said.

Today's Life, Don't Have TomorrowOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara