CHAPTER 9 : POISON

Now that everyone is at the airport, they will all listen to the assistant to Kofumi's briefing regarding their trip to Paris. The assistant to Kofumi begins by explaining the itinerary for their trip, highlighting the must-visit landmarks and cultural experiences in Paris. Additionally, they provide important information about transportation, accommodation, and safety measures to ensure a smooth and enjoyable journey for everyone.

"Tenn, I'm here to remind you again. You have to be more aware of your relationship with Nanase Riku. You already know what happened when it spread to the media. You better watch out for yourself and do well for the trip." Sousuke said it with a harsh voice.

"Yes, don't worry about that." Tenn said it confidently. "I understand the importance of maintaining a professional image, and I will make sure to keep my personal life separate from our trip to Paris. I appreciate your concern and will take it seriously."

"When we arrive there, we will head to the villa first to check in and take a break before Nanase-san starts with his first live show. Nanase-san's first partner will be Kujou-san in the evening after Nanase-san's first live show. You will be sent there to practice the script," said Kofumi's assistant.

I got it," Tenn said with a nod.

"I will try my best!" Riku said it with a smile.

The crew is making their preparations. Iori and Tsumugi continue to inform Riku about his health and medication. Riku was irritated by it, but he was relieved that they cared about him.

"Nanase-san, did you bring your inhaler with you? " Iori ask.

Yes, of course, thanks to other members for reminding me this many times." Riku said it gratefully. "I appreciate everyone's concern," he added, feeling touched by their thoughtfulness.

"That's good to hear. Anyway, Nanase-san, if you're tired, please don't work too hard." Iori said it clearly. Riku nodded.

"Don't worry, I will let you know," Riku said with a smile.

--

The flight to Paris takes nearly an hour. Riku did not sleep because he needed to memorise the script before arriving at the shooting location. Tenn's seats are close to Riku's. Everyone has already dozed off. When Tenn opened his eyes, he saw Riku still reading his script. Tenn wants to talk with Riku, but he can't in order to maintain the image. Tenn doesn't want it to happen again.

-=-=

"Please keep this information between the two of us, Rohuya Nagi. Not even your manager should know, so keep it a secret. When you arrive, all you have to do is keep an eye on Riku." In a serious tone, Nori said it.

"You didn't come?"

"Don't worry, I will be there, but I need to settle down on something. Aren't Kofumi-san already calling a medical for RIku?"

"But I thought Mr. Kichiro would handle Riku?" Nagi confused,

"Kofumi-san is hiring another medical team in case anything happens in the set." Nori explains little by little. "Actually, Riku did request that we go with them as their medical team; even Takanashi-san wanted us to join them, but Kofumi-san refused Riku's request.". Nagi seems to feel something wrong about this. Why would they refuse Riku's request?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Sougo was the one who sat next to Riku. He just opened his eyes and looked at Riku, who hadn't slept yet.

"Riku-kun, are you still reading your script?" Sougo asked.

Oh, Sougo-san, did I bother your sleep? I am sorry. Riku said.