CHAPTER 4 : WRONG STEP

At the idolish7 dorm,Sougo are trying to study about music.He want to do something for Idolish7 because he want Idolish7 keep moving for the future.He about to wear the headphone but he heard a coughing from Riku's room.Sougo immediately go to Riku's room.

"Riku-kun! I'm coming in"said Sougo as he enter Riku's room.Riku look at Sougo with tears at his eyes."Riku-kun! Are you okay?!"as Sougo were panic.

"Tenn-nii?...Tenn-nii!!- *coughing*.."Riku were crying and hug Sougo that he thought was Tenn.

"Riku-kun..."Sougo didn't dare to say anything and all he can do is comfort Riku as Tenn.

"Tenn-nii,I am so sorry..everything is my fault...I shouldn't have been born.."said Riku while crying.

"Riku-kun...you never hurt anyone..most of them always support you and love you more..."said Sougo.

"Tenn-nii..."

-==-=-=-=-=-=--==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

After a few hours later,Tamaki about to searching for Sougo at his room but he saw Sougo was staying at Riku's room.Sougo are reading one of Riku's collection book in his bookshelf.

"Sou-chan? You staying here?"Tamaki ask.

"Yes..how did you know that I am here? Do you need something?"Sougo ask.

"I'm about to ask you about my study...but you weren't at your room..so I want to ask Rikukun's help..but really don't know that you are here."said Tamaki.

"Oh,I see,then let me get my notebook first."said Sougo as he slowly fixing Riku's head on the bed.Sougo about to left and get the book from his room but suddenly Yamato just in front of the Riku's room."Yamato-san?..."

"Oh,Sou you already inside with Riku..I thought Riku still having an attack...but glad that you are here already"said Yamato.

"Riku-kun seems like...he just having a nightmare,maybe that because he got attack...in the same time,Riku-kun keep calling me as Kujou-san..."said Sougo.

"It's not the first time he being like that...Well keep on eye of his condition,I will let Mitsu know about it too.."said Yamato.

"Thank you Yamato-san.."said Sougo.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=--==--=

The clock almost showing 8 night.Riku open his eyes with tears again.He saw Tamaki was fell asleep at next to Riku's bed.He don't remember when did Tamaki come to his room.

"Oh Riku,you are good? Here your medicine."said Mitsuki who just open Riku's room for checking on him.

"..thank you,..I'm fine...anyway,what happen?..Why Tamaki here? I really don't remember..."said Riku as he was curious with his memory.

"Well,Sougo-san said you are having asthma attack...so he stay with you until you calm down."said Mitsuki while take a seat on Riku's bed.

"..so the person I saw...is not Tenn-nii..but Sougo-san..."said Riku

"Riku? Are you still not feeling well?"Mitsuki ask as he worry at Riku who was talking alone.

"Haha!! nothing! I will wake up Tamaki and will be there soon..."