CHAPTER 20 - DREAM

"Riku!! Tenn!! Come here!!" Miyou call them. The twins immediately came.

"Yes?" Riku answered once they came.

"I forgot to buy something. Can you two buy that for me?" Miyou ask.

"But, how about Riku?" Tenn asked as he worried about his younger brother.

"The weather is good today. It will be good for Riku to get some fresh air. Everything will be fine. Just Riku, don't let go of your brother's hand, okay?" Miyou said.

"Okay!! Riku will be a good boy for Tenn-niii!!" Riku said while giving a big, sweet smile to his mother.

"Good, leave it to me, mom." Tenn said.

Riku was sitting alone at the park. He was alone. He only watches kids play tag-along. Riku is only smiling, wishing that he could join in playing like them. At the same time, his heart feels so empty and hurt. He didn't realise that he was crying.

"Riku? Are you done? Do you want me to help you?" Tenn ask.

"Don't worry, I can do this!! I don't want to burden Tenn-nii, mom, and dad. I can do it by myself." Riku said it with determination.

"Riku, please just let me help you. Don't push yourself. I can help you if you need it." Tenn said.

"Tenn-nii is always kind. He is the best person I have in this world." Riku talks to himself. "He should be with a healthy younger brother, unlike me, who always made a lot of trouble around my parents and Tenn-nii."

"Happy birthday!! I got a present for you with my own money." Tenn said as he handed the gift to Riku.

"Wah!! But I just do this with my own hand. I think it is ugly. Tenn-nii was giving me a nice present, but I didn't." Riku hides his present for Tenn.

"What?? No Riku!" Tenn quickly took the present from Riku's back. "You know, you are talented in this kind. I would appreciate it because you did it on your own!! Thank you!" Tenn said it with a smile.

"Until now, I never gave you the best present. Every time I celebrate my birthday, I remember that day we exchanged the gift.I couldn't give you anything." Riku started to cry.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

At the hospital, everyone is still waiting outside the emergency room. Momose and Yukito talk to the reporter and try not to spread anything about what happened to Riku. The reporter understands and will do as Momose and Yukito said.

"Why Senpai didn't expose what Noema Iruki do?I mean his crime. He should get that back to him." Gaku said.

"We don't have to do that. They will open a story about Riku-kun. So we better choose not to tell anything to the reporter. Nori-san has already captured him and will be investigating all the crimes he committed." Mitsuki said.

"That's really crazy." Tamaki said. Tamaki keeps looking at Yamato's shirt. Yamato's shirt was full of Riku's blood. "Yama-san..your shirt..".

"Oh,i forgot. Sorry Tama." Yamato said. Tsumugi just came with another spare shirt for Yamato. "Sorry for the lateness. How are Riku-san and Kujou-san?" Tsumugi ask.

"Kou-san, stay with Kujou-san." Hey, you know," Sougo said.

"Rikkun is still inside... He hasn't finished yet. Tamaki said. All of them get a gloomy face after remembering the scene.