CHAPTER 5 : UNEXPECTEDLY

"Good work everyone! See you next rehearsal!!"said the director.Everyone nodded and leaving the set.

Tenn about to talk with Riku but seems like Riku are avoiding Tenn after what happen.It's almost a few week that they haven't face to each other.Only simple greeting.Tenn know why Riku been like that,it because of his fault for get angry with Riku.Their shooting album are about around the corner.At first,Riku always look forward it but its see,s so different from before.Tenn start to think about how to get along back together with Riku.Riku go to the room to get changed.Tenn quickly don't want to miss the chance to meet Riku there.Tenn take a deep breathe and knock the door first.

"Riku I'm comin-"when Tenn enter the room,he saw RIku was using his inhaler.

"Tenn-ni..Kujou-san...w-what are you doing here?I-I'm sorry for made you look this.."said Riku as he hide his inhaler behind his back.

"Riku..you don't have to be so formal here...we already finish our work.."said Tenn.Riku only stay silent.Tenn offer himself to hekp Riku use the inhaler but Riku was stay away from Tenn.Tenn sigh."Riku,I know what I did on that day,but I am really sorry..if you hate me so much,I understand...tha-"said Tenn,

"No! No...I'm not hate you.."said Riku as he quickly respond."I'm sorry for avoiding you..Tenn-nii..I didn't mean to do that...I'm just afraid if you still angry at me..."said Riku.

"Riku,you didn't do anything wrong..it's only me...just me who being so bad...I am very sorry for get angry at you for nothing...You know I always love you.."said Tenn as he hug Riku.

"T...Tenn-nii..",Riku didn't expect that Tenn would hug Riku.Tenn caressing his hair and about to done his hugging with Riku but Riku hold Tenn's shirt."..Tenn-nii..please..stay like this.."said Riku.

They stay like that for almost a few minute more.Riku feel like he was safe when Tenn was around him and really close to him.Riku hoping that he can stay like this forever.Riku want the time freeze only for the, staying together like that.Tenn just found out that his deep inside himself actually still want to spoil Riku more than anything.

"Tenn-nii,I need to go now..manager already waiting for me outside.."said Riku.

"Oh...Right,sorry for taking your time Riku.."said Tenn

"It's okay,thank you for your love..."said Riku as he quickly take his bag and about to leave.Before that."Tenn-nii...I hope...we can stay like that on the future...see you next rehearsal..."said Riku as he quickly leaving.Tenn smiling at Riku's childish as always.Riku's mood suddenly change to happy and greet Tsumugi happily as something happen to Riku.

"Riku-san,you look so happy...something happen at the shooting today?"Tsumugi ask as she can see how blushing Riku's face was.

"Ahh..it's actually nothing...hehe anyway,I don't have any job today right?"Riku ask.

"Only this night you and Iori-san had radio talk...you still had time to rest while I went to pick Iori-san at the dorm."said Tsumugi.

"okay,thank you! Please wake me up if we at the station!"said Riku.

"Riku-san really different from before..recently he seems down...I heard from Sougo-san that Riku-san and Kujou-san are..not in good relationship.."said Tsumugi in his mind.

-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=