CHAPTER 3 : BOND

"thanks for coming..Idolish7 and Trigger.I know Idolish7 just back from overseas and having a off day..I really sorry to call you guys all sudden like this...but I did appreciate that you guys still coming even in off day.." said the former director of ZERO.

"don't worry,we will look toward your sudden meeting here director-san.."said Iori with steadily cool.

"i am really glad to hear...my reason to gather you all here to announce something...this is my difficult decision to do....but I will announce the other things...this is about an offer that I want to give to IDOLISH7 and TRIGGER."said the director.Everyone seems like they are in confuse with sudden talk from the director.

"Offer?"Tamaki was curious.The director was smiling with their curiosities and start their explanation about the offer he mention to them.

"yes,Idolish7 and TRIGGER will be work as MC for 4 month every week shows..and you guys can choose your partner in MC shows.I will send the agreement contract 4 month shows later with your agency.."said the director.

"this is great opportunity for all of us to gain some popularity about us and spread some positive to our fans"said Iori.

"that's right,it can get a chance to know our fans more...we will discuss with our manager...thank you"said Tenn.

"but,Nanase-san,Kujou-san,both of you will had other offer,about this I already talk to your president's permission about this project.I been watching you two since your first debut.Both of you are shared a rare vibe to everyone..it's almost like ZERO but you two are different type especially Nanase-san...for the next award,I'm the one in charge for the event..and congratulation for the top idol both of you.."said the director while give a hands clap toward Tenn and Riku.All of them were shock and cheers for them.

"That's good news for you Riku-kun,Kujou-san...congratulation!"said Sougo with a warm smile.Riku and Tenn still clueless with sudden announcement.

"Honestly,I didn't expecting this..but congratulation Nanase-san..."said Tenn with a smile.

"Te-..thank you Kujou-san..congratulation for you too..."said Riku.

"and..about the project that I'm about to mention,it a job for both of you two...it was special album unit that only both of you two can do this...plus,you got a role in stage play for the next month performance...we already prepare a lot of unit album for the best top idol like you two...please accept it.."said the director.

"..I-"Riku about to say something but Tenn cut him first.

"if you already discuss about this project with our agency....you should give us a time to think about it...we need to attend the schedule that already pack for us.."said Tenn as professional idol.

"if that was your problem,you don't have to worry because your manager already arrange everything for the practice vocal and plays...it will be a little tight with the other's work but you can take easy for the practice."said the director.

"I'm fine with the schedule...I want to do it! Kujou-san,this is our best chance..standing on the same stage like ZERO did.."said Riku with his eyes were sparkling looking at Tenn.Tenn seems like he was hesitated for moment and finally agree to do it.

"scene,Nanase-san agree with it..I guess it will be fine too.."said Tenn.

"thank you very much,I will made sure not to push you to hard for this project..and other of you, I hope we can work together and may this project go smoothly success!"said the director.Their manager just come for the meeting and listen to everything about the offer that they got.Since the director was former who handling ZERO,all of them really in spirit to do the job shows for making their group getting higher.They discuss about the schedule too and made sure to prepare the emergency backup if anything happen.