CHAPTER 12 : REWIND PART 1

Tsumugi and Banri come together today to visit Riku. They bring some fruit and food for Riku. The other member will tag along too. Tenn and Sougo bump into their manager.

"Oh! Kujou-san! Sougo-san! You just finished shopping?" Tsumugi asked as she saw they carry a plastic

"Ah, manager, I didn't know that you two would be early." Sougo said.

"Hahahhaha, honestly,they tell us to go for a visit and say you don't need to worry about them," Banri said.

"I bet everyone loves Riku-kun too," Sougo said.

"I'm glad that Riku has kind people around." Tenn said as he gave a relief smile. Tsumugi's phone is ringing; it's from Kou. Tsumugi asks for an excuse and answers the call.

"Okay! I will be right there!" Tsumugi said. They look at their manager.

"Tsumugi-kun, what happened?" Banri ask.

"We need to hurry."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

All of them quickly follow Tsumugi, heading to Riku's room. Tenn looks so worried and walks fatter than everyone else. Once they were in the room,Riku lay on the bed in the emergency room. Tenn can't control himself and is about to enter the room. Kichiro, stop him.

"Sorry, Tenn,you can't enter the room yet. Riku under emergency yellow ward." Kichiro said. Tenn saw that Riku's face was full of bruises and bandages.

"What actually happened? Why is Riku inside there?" Tenn holds his anger towards everyone.

"I don't know. It's happen when my guard just out for a moment, then when they come back,Riku already got beaten laying on the floor." Kichiro said as he was holding his anger too.

"Riku-kun.."

"There is no major injury; he will be fine. I will move him to the VIP room so that visitor can stay." Kichiro said.

"Let me stay! I will talk to my manager about my schedule." Tenn said it with determination. Yamato and Sougo nod and let Tenn stay overnight.

"Then I will be their guardian for tonight," Yamato said.

Kichiro allows them to stay with Riku in the VIP room. Tsumugi and Banri have to do something with the announcement about Riku.

"If we tell them that Riku-san is currently on hiatus for a few weeks?" Tsumugi couldn't think straight.

"Idolish7's reputation will be at risk," Banri said. The other member just arrived.

"You guys"

"What happened to Riku this time?" Nagi ask.

"They haven't found anything. Anyway,Yamato-kun and Sougo-kun are inside with Kujou-kun. " Banri said.

"We will go after them," Iori said.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

In the middle of the night,Riku just opened his eyes and felt sore. He didn't remember anything again. Riku was a little shocked when all his teammates were sleeping around. He even saw Tenn sleeping on the sofa again. His cheeks got red, bruises swollen, and there were other minor injuries around his body. Riku is trying to remember what happened, but nothing comes out of his memories.

"Riku? You awake?" Nagi is awake, and look at Riku, who is awake too.

"Sorry for bothering you,but I try to remember what happened to me." Riku said.

"You don't remember anything? Are you aware that you got beaten?" Nagi ask.

"It's hurt a lot, but I don't remember anything. Plus, my cheeks are hurting too." Riku said while caressing his own cheeks.