CHAPTER 12 : REWIND PART 2

Riku fell asleep in his own room. Kichiro was feeling uneasy and still hoping that Miyou and Nishi would be fine. Kichiro keeps looking at the paper about how all the assets will be under Riku's name if something happens to Miyou and Nishi. Another paper about adopting Riku as Kichiro's son He still thinks about how to explain everything to Riku one day. Kazuko is coming to meet Kichiro. Kazuko still does not understand Miyou's attitude.

"Is that true? Why was Miyou-san acting so weird that day? I still don't get it!" Kazuko said as she was angry.

"What did she tell you?" Kichiro ask. Kazuko explains everything to Kichiro. Everything that Kazuko was told by Miyou is not true.

Kichiro can't handle it, but he really worries about Miyou. He was about to call her, but at the same time, Miyou was the one who called Kichiro.

"Miyou! Where are you right now? You and Nishi-san are fine, right?" Kichiro said.

"Don't worry! We finally finished the case! So now we are heading to the hospital right now!" Miyou said it was happy. Kichiro finally feels so happy after knowing Miyou is safe.

"Riku just fell asleep too. He misses you a lot, too. He keeps asking me when you will be back. I can't tell him, and I can only tell him you two had to go to work. He's understood and didn't complain about anything." Kichiro said.

"I'm glad that Riku is doing fine too." Miyou said she loved Riku.

"Yes, for a few days,Riku has been doing so well. He always made other people happy." Kichiro said.

"That's really good. I'm happy for Riku. Tell him that I love him. Suddenly, the phone was off. Kichiro only thinks it was caused by a signal in their area.

Kichiro went to Rikuk's room, telling him that his parents would be back very soon. When Kichiro got there,Riku wasn't in his room. He thinks maybe Riku will go to the lobby to play with other kids. So he went there. At the same time,Kichiro got an emergency call. He has to get ready in the emergency lobby immediately.

When Kichiro arrived at the emergency room,he saw Riku was crying.He came closer to Riku and saw that Kou was there with Riku too. Riku's eyes look so swollen and red.

"Rik-" Kichiro was about to call Riku, but the ambulance arrived and took out the two patients. Kichiro immediately went to the injured patient.

"She had been stabbed by sharp things in the chest, and the other man got seriously injured in the head." The paramedic report Kichiro quickly checked on both patients and suddenly got pushed by Riku.

"Riku! You can't be here!" Kichiro said as he stopped Riku.

"Mom! Dad!" Riku shouted while crying so hard. Kichiro was frozen. He looked at the patient again and finally realised

=-=--==--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-

"That day,Riku couldn't stop crying. He didn't talk about his asthma. He fights everyone there and wants to stay with his both parent.Both of them die before they reach the ambulance. Nori said. All of them never knew the real story about Riku. It was very tragic, and it was hard for Riku to endure it. Nori takes something from his pocket. It was a paper. "This is what his mother wants to give Riku." Tsumugi and the other members look at the paper.

"Riku-kun's mother really good at this?" Sougo ask. He was impressed with Miyou's new song.

"Actually,Riku wrote the rest. Everything that I told you,if you want to know more,you can ask Kichiro-san." Nori said.