CHAPTER 8 : TWIN'S RUMOUR

At the meeting room, "Thank you for coming, idolish7, trigger, and re:vale. You guys already know the reason why we gather here, right?" said the director in charge of the holiday. Everyone nodded. "Well, since I'm the one who has responsibility for your holiday in Paris, I hope we can work together until the end of this holiday project " said Kofumi. Kofumi's words were met with a mix of excitement and curiosity from the members of idolish7, trigger, and re:vale. As they settled into their seats,

"We are really looking forward to your arrangement, Kofumi-san!" said Momose with an excited voice. Kofumi smiled warmly at Momose's enthusiasm.

"Thank you, Momose-san. I assure you all that I have planned some exciting and unforgettable experiences for our time in Paris," he replied confidently. The members of idolish7, trigger, and re:vale exchanged excited glances, eager to see what Kofumi had in store for them. "Since Re:Vale is the older group,can you take care of your junior? " Kofumi asks.

"You should know by now that it has always been our responsibility to look after our junior," Yukito said. Momo admires his darling as always.

Kofumi and the others laugh at their childish antics. So, while they are enjoying their meeting, Kofumi instructs his assistant to pass the paper with their plan to each other.

"woah! Even though it was called a holiday, we still had to go to work," said Tamaki without hesitation.

"Yeah, it feels like we never get a break," Nagi replied with a sigh. "But at least we can make the most of our time together during these meetings."

"Tamaki-kun, that will have a cause in everything, in addition to the fact that it was their chance to give since we did it overseas," Sougo exclaimed.

"I see. I apologise for my rudeness," Tamaki said, bowing.

"Tama is a really good boy," said Yamato.

"Kids are still growing, like our center, too," Gaku teased Tenn. Tenn gives a cold stare at Gaku. Sougo continues the topic of their show plan in Paris.

"This is only for shooting the place and show review in Paris." Sougo said.

"Ah, sorry, yes. This is only for the live show in Paris. All of you will be given a group. It will take a few days to live show, and the rest of the day will be your off day to spend time together with your teammate." The group listened attentively to Kofumi's explanation, nodding in understanding. They were excited about the opportunity to explore Paris together and bond as a team during their off days. The anticipation for the live show grew even stronger among them. But Tsumugi raised her hand and was about to say something to Kofumi.

"Sorry for the sudden... about the activities... can we decide together?" Tsumugi inquired. Iori was about to say something similar.

"Ouh!! That's a great idea, Takanashi-san, if everyone agrees about that." Kofumi looked around at the rest of the team, who all nodded in agreement. The idea of deciding the activities together seemed to resonate with everyone, fostering a sense of unity and collaboration within the group.

"Well , that's a great chance if we can think together. It will be more fun! "said Ryunosuke, smiling. "I'm glad we're all on the same page. Let's start brainstorming and come up with some exciting activities that we can all enjoy!"

"Then, if that is what our junior wants, I will agree to work with them too," Momose said with a nod. "Collaboration is key to creating a memorable experience for everyone." The rest of the group chimed in, expressing their enthusiasm and willingness to contribute their ideas as well.

"All right, let's talk about the activity you want to do there!" so we can get the props and everything ready," Kofumi explained. "Here's some paper; write whatever comes to mind." Everyone received the empty paper from Kofumi.