CHAPTER 15 : SNOW

Chapter 15: Snowflakes dancing in the winter air.

A few days later,Riku finally recovered from his illness, but he was still not allowed to do any work due to his weakened condition. The other member of the team took over his responsibilities until he regained his strength. Nori decides to stay with Riku while they are not around to provide support and help him with his recovery. Riku only reads books and stays in bed all day.

"Riku, your food is ready." Nori calls out from the kitchen. "After that, you should take your medicine."

"Thank you." Riku replies gratefully, making a mental note to express his gratitude to Nori later. "Nori, I think you can leave me alone now." Riku said. "I already feel so much better now."

"Sorry, I can't let you stay here all by yourself." Nori said it firmly. "And I don't have things to do today. So it's fine."

"Really? If you said that... okay," Riku said, reluctantly accepting Nori's offer to stay with him.

"Anyway, Riku, can I ask you something?" Nori asked, breaking the tense silence that had settled between them. Riku nodded, waiting for Nori to continue. "Just be honest with me; you actually know what actually happened." Riku stopped and looked at Nori, his heart pounding in his chest.

"About what?" Riku asked, his voice filled with concern.

"Riku,you don't have to pretend it. I know you more than anyone else. That's what must already tell you what we're doing, right?" Nori said, his voice wavering with a mix of sadness and desperation. Riku is playing with his finger nervously.

"Then, why are you guys using my personal past when you didn't tell me everything about my parents' assets and wills?" Riku asked, his eyes filled with confusion and hurt.

"Riku,you know everything we do and your parents do is for your safety. Your body is weak, and you are too weak to be stressed."

"But the letter—I know it from who sent it," Riku said with determination in his voice. Nori looks at Riku with a mix of surprise and anticipation, waiting for him to continue.

"What do you mean by that? You know?!" Nori asked, his grip tightening. "You better tell me now!" Nori said, his voice filled with urgency.

"Nor-" Riku had never seen Nori be that harsh towards him before. "It's hurt!!" Riku cried out, tears welling up in his eyes. Riku was about to have a panic attack due to Nori's sudden aggression. Nori returned to his senses and immediately released his grip, realising the impact of his actions. Riku was coughing and gasping for air, desperately trying to calm himself down. Riku quickly ran away from Nori, leaving him alone in his confusion and regret. Nori only stood there, stunned and overwhelmed with guilt.

"I didn't mean to hurt you," Nori whispered, his voice trembling with remorse. At the same time,Iori just saw Riku running away from the dorm in a state of panic. Iori rushed after him, desperately calling out his name. Meanwhile, at the studio,Mitsuki got a message from Iori.

"Riku runaway from the dorm at this time? What happen?" Mitsuki wondered, growing increasingly concerned.

"We should hurry back and look for Riku," Yamato suggested, worried about Riku's safety.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=—=-=-=-=-=-=-===—-

Iori lost sight of Riku and didn't know where he could have gone. He tried his best to retrace Riku's steps and search for any clues, hoping to find him as soon as possible. He kept walking and saw Riku Kness down on the ground, injured and in pain. Riku looks like he is trying to cool down after what Nori did to him. Iori immediately rushed over to help him.