𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩

Sharvari's pov
After waking up at six in the morning we were all decked up to leave by eight am and right now we are driving towards mussoorie.

I am sitting in the backseat of dad's car and mom is sitting in the passenger seat with avika in her lap.

I feel out-casted since maa and papa were busy talking with avu as she's telling them how fascinated she's with these roads and hills which have started to appear.

"Maa." She finally remembered that I exist as well.
"Yes avu." I replied almost immediately.

And she started saying something in her partially unclear pronunciation about how beautiful the roads were.

"Yes! They are very beautiful." I said when her speech ended and in no time her another question rose.

"This looks like a sow-white ( snow ) house." She said pointing at a little hut where cattle stay as the place is covered with grasses.

Looking at my baby's innocence maa laughed at her but told her what it is but her non stop questioning didn't stop , her gibberish language is what I am going to miss the most once she grows up.

And after some hours we finally reached mussoorie and went to a restaurant as we all were very hungry right now.

"What will my avu have?" Papa asked pulling her into his arms.

"A burger and fries" she said in her gibberish language that wants a burger and fries which she won't finish at all and I know this because I am her mother.

Dad laughed and picked her up in arms while walking away to show her the interiors and exteriors of the restaurant while we sat and ordered some yummy dosa's, avu's burger and fries and chai.

But it was taking a lot to bring the order so I decided to use the washroom and apply some sunscreen as well so I went to the washroom looking around the restaurant.

It's actually big and spacious with a wide menu even though the interior is good and nicely decorated, I would still prefer street side dhabas and small cloud kitchen's as they have the best food but dad wanted to come here because he can't risk avu's health since he wanted proper hygiene and good seating arrangements.

I went to the washroom and came out after 10 minutes and when I was going towards our seats a known figure approached me.

"Hii sharvari" he said and oh it's kartik my colleague and childhood friend.

"Hi kartik how're you?" I asked him.
"I'm fine but tired." He said with a sigh in the end.

"what brings you here?" I know it's rude to ask but I can't hold back my curiosity.

"Nothing just came for an appointment you know soms special rich people needed the best gynecologist in musoorie. His wife had some complications in the last stage of pregnancy." He said and pressed his forehead.