𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞

Sharvari's pov : One thing I learnt today is that Aviraj is too lonely and broken from inside and I need to be his strength

Sharvari's pov :
One thing I learnt today is that Aviraj is too lonely and broken from inside and I need to be his strength.

He never cries about the things bothering him but that doesn't mean that nothing bother's him. I have seen him being silent about his feelings , not voicing them out and crying at nights.

I have seen his worst which he somehow manages to hide from his close one but why?

Maybe someday I'll get an answer for this question as well.

" vari it's late let's go home. "
I found Aviraj holding my hand and leaving the room where sanvi slept and a nurse stood beside the night stand and zain on the door frame.

" we have to pick avika as well. "
" I hope she didn't slept. "

Lately he is obsessed with reading bed time stories to avika and making some hairstyle on her before she sleeps.

Though I love how good bond they have in a span of a month but that doesn't mean I adore them because I am jealous.

The girl who used to say umaa hundred times a day calls me mumma hardly ten times because she's so engrossed with her dear dad.

" let's pick some dinner from the restaurant"
" no, let's go to moon & stars. You are already very stressed, we need some alone time and good food to change your mood. "

" good food changes your mood sharvari not mine."
" oh! Then which thing can change your mood? "

" family time. I crave for it. "
I stayed silent at his answer because I want him to tell me his true feelings.

I know he had a broken family where his father wasn't much interested in family and he knew that the one he calls his mother isn't the actual one.

All his happiness was restricted till his maasi's family in Bikaner or Verma's in dehradun whom he used to visit occasionally.

" vari you know mumma used to cook delicious moong daal halwa on my birthdays. Papa told me. "
" you like moong dal halwa? "

" it's my favourite and maasi makes the exact same ones. "
" anything else that you remember about your mother? "

" let's sit inside the restaurant then I'll tell you everything about her. "

And the rest of the time passed away while talking about Aviraj's mother's memories and his childhood.

Indeed it was difficult to share but he didn't get emotional for even a second and told me everything as if it was so normal to talk about.

I can't even imagine myself in his place, the thought itself shakes me to the core but he went through all of the trauma and still manages to smile.

I hope we can be his peace and happiness for rest of our lives. Me and my daughter we need him as much as he does , we all are interdependent on eachother.