epilogue

Sharvari's pov: Its been more than three months now and I cannot help but feel thankful to Aviraj for taking this decision for us

Sharvari's pov:
Its been more than three months now and I cannot help but feel thankful to Aviraj for taking this decision for us.

In these ninety two days all I have done is, develop strong mindset and feelings for him.

And even when his he wasnt physically available here, he was still here with us.

In the past three months I learnt what longing means, how it feels to miss someone for days and still act like a stranger and how it feels to live someone with everything you have.

Aviraj was indeed the only man I could ever love and desire to live with.

My love for him was something I cannot express in words at this point of time. My love for him was as high as the sky, as deep as the oceans and as beautiful as the fresh bloom of flowers in the spring season, it was as pure as devotion and as clear as the crystals.

And if something more that could define our love even exists, it was our avika.

Avika: the string that connects two lovers who lost themselves in the midst of misunderstandings and chaos.

I wonder if I could have told him about her then maybe all this would've never happened.

We wouldn't have missed the beautiful moments of her childhood and enjoyed our lives.

But let bygones be bygones.

In this time period he did not miss even a single chance to stay close to our daughter or further miss her childhood.

He has a very strict schedule planned for his days, the mornings were for his profession while the evenings for our daughter.

But even after receiving calls from his daily, we only exchanged a few pleasantries and nothing else and it was certainly something that we required the most to be confident about our feelings for each other.

In this while their bond only grew stronger because all she said was papa over and over again.

And yes indeed, Aviraj proved to be a great father for our daughter.

There was neither a single day in the past three months when he forgot to make a call at eight pm nor a day when avika forgot to chant her father's name around that time.

Right now I sat inside my cabin after assisting a successful operation while Dr. Das continued to chat with the patients family.

Working for eight hours is indeed stressful sometimes but I don't have enough savings to open a hospital, even though opening a hospital has been my dream for years but it requires a lot of capital and expenditure which I cannot afford right now.

Sometimes I wonder what would Avika do when she grows up. Will she be a doctor like me and open a hospital? Or takeover her father's business being his only child?