𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

And we just crossed 35k reads guys Thankyou so muchhh!!

Thankyou so muchhh!!

Aviraj's pov:

Right now we are sitting in the balcony of sharvari's flat.

Sharvari is calm and composed right now and this is unexpected but I know her habit , she will take time to think and figure out what I said and then start her QnA later.

But now I'm prepared, I will tell her everything unfiltered, to whatever she asks she will get a to-the-point answer.

Oh I forgot my little ball of sunshine is sitting on my lap right now as I'm sitting on the sofa which is outside in the balcony.

She's wriggling too much , maybe she needs time to accept and adjust.

" da-dda "

" yes baby "

" pa-lk? " (park)

" palak? You want spinach? "

Wow! I mean she wants to eat spinach. Such a nice baby she is

" Aviraj she wants to go to park with you "

I heard a distant voice of sharvari as she's in kitchen preparing some light snaks.

" park? "

" yeah! I we-al fo-lk "

" frock "
Sharvari corrected the pronounciation.

" let's do twinning! "
I told avika as she giggled.

" where are your clothes Mr. Mehta? Are you gonna wear the un-ironed suit to visit park? "

Shit, I don't have clothes and the pair of clothes I'm wearing are just some I got from nearest market and even these are not my type.

" avu can we go park tomorrow? "

" noo...."

" let's go out for dinner "
I suggested suggested.

" you wanna go out for dinner with your ex wife mr. Mehta? "

She asked me while I placed avika on the sofa as she's busy adoring a small plant which has flower.

" uh! Don't take me wrong please , it's just that I wanna spend some time with you both and you don't like cooking on weekends right? "

" I didn't used to like but since she's born and I have become a single mother , I have learnt how to manage things. "

It must would've been so difficult to carry the child for 9 months alone and later take the responsibilities without any support.

I'm proud of you sharvari.

" why didn't you told me about her before vari? "

" uh! We didn't end our relationship on good terms , I was heartbroken and not in the right senses. I couldn't accept the betrayal aviraj. "