𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬?

------------

------------

Aviraj's pov

Sharvari is checking me now and only I know how much I'm controlling my emotions.

No matter what I say, sharvari still has her effect on me.

She has become more fierce and independent. The fire in her always attracted me , the fire of achieving something in the rapidly changing world.

She has different idiology from any women I've met. Mehta women are different be it my mother or grandmother or even my aunt's , they all just want to sit at home and boss around. They never made any effort to go out and be themselves.

And here is sanvi , same as my mother

She's beautiful in her own ways but her mindset and idiology is the same as every other rich woman.

She knows the art of seduction but that's not something different, these days every other woman knows it.

I don't want sanvi to be here

She creates chaos because of her ill-mannered sense of talking

I laid down and closed my eyes.

I need rest , my chest is paining my hand is hurting , even my head.

I don't know how everything happened!

All I remember is I got out of the car because three cars blocked my way and in the next seconds gunshots were heard and my vision got blurred.

When I opened my eyes I was in the hospital bed and my mother was sitting beside me.

I need some rest or else who knows if I rest in peace but here my mother is busy taunting sharvari.

I'm done I swear

. . . . .

It's more than 3 hours and I woke up hardly 10 minutes ago by the nurse.

She needs to examine me , ahh! Does she always need to behave like this?

Always putting so much pressure on my stitches or poking new canola each time. She said my nerves can't handle the pressure of fluids

where's sharvari?

No Aviraj No

But where's maa? Probably outside talking with Verma's