𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

-

-

Sharvari's pov:

We reached dehradun by 11 pm and my baby is still sleeping, she didn't sleep on her usual time and she was exhausted as well so now she'll sleep for almost the entire night.

P

apa maa and I had some noodles for dinner and heated up milk for avu so that just in case she wakes up, we can feed her.

The trip was finally over but my body aches badly and now I just need a nice warm shower to relax myself.

Tucking avika properly to the bed I adjusted some large size pillows around her so that she doesn't fall off the bed.

Checking avika for the last time I went inside the washroom to have a nice relaxing bath, even though having late night showers is not advisable but sometimes it's okay.

I decided to stay in the shower for a few more minutes as the soothing feeling kept sending comfort into my body.

The shrill ringtone of my mobile phone caught me off guard and I decided to ignore it but it kept ringing continuously.

Sometimes I really forget that I'm a doctor and I have no personal life

I wiped myself and went out to pick the call but before I could pick it up it stopped ringing

I saw my call log to see renuka's ji call
Renuka ji is the head nurse at the hospital I work at and she usually does night shifts at the hospital but doesn't calls me at night because she knows that I have a kid.

But if she's calling me now then it must be something urgent only.

Changing into a fresh pair of clothes I called her back and she picked up the call in the second or third ring itself.

"Madam"
Renuka Ji's voice cracked, dripping a sense of panic, fear and terror.

"Renuka ji What happened?"
I asked her as she intake a sharp breathe before replying.

"Madam there's an accidental case reported into the hospital, please come to hospital Dr. Das is also on his way." Renuka ji said with a terrific voice as her voice broke a few times.

"Madam the operation theatre is ready, please come as soon as possible"
Before I could reply to the previous sentences she added a new one.

"Fine I'm coming don't panic and give some first aid to the patient so that he/she doesn't face excessive blood loss."
I advised and packed the handbag with a few essentials.