𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐧

You all can read the prologue of royal misfit on scroll stack

You all can read the prologue of royal misfit on scroll stack. Link in message box.
More updates of royal misfit will be up on the scroll stack only [ now for free ]

Aviraj's pov:
Waking up next to my wife and daughter is the best part of my and today I am lucky to witness the scene yet again.

We are making progress in our broken relationship and as bad it sounds the opposite it feels.

Never in my life again I am going to repeat any stupidity, I am immature enough to think that way but not anymore.

I need my kid and my wife beside me , in my happiness as well as sorrows because they complete me.

They complete our family.

" good morning "
I heard sharvari kissing avika's cheeks and wishing her good morning and she repeated the actions her mother did.

She's the perfect combination of aviraj and sharvari. Our little version she is.

" morning papa. "
She said in her heavy yet cute and bubbly voice and that gibberish language.

" morning baby. "
I said in the same way she said trying to copy her accent as well but failed and I heard sharvari's loud laughter.

She was filming us.

" vari delete it. "
" say please. "

I sighed looking at avika who is looking at her mother with the similar green eye I have.

" please. "
" no I won't. "

She giggled again and went to washroom but not before taking avika with herself and I tailed behind them.

" no brush. "
The first thing avika said after entering the washroom was this.

Sharvari gave me a look before passing me her tiny toothbrush and some candy looking toothpaste and left the bathroom.

Now I need to make her brush and that's definitely not an easy task because the look she's giving me is way too offensive from a two year old point of view.

As I applied the toothpaste over her toothpaste she nodded her head in no vigorously and after several failed attempts she started brushing.

After making her brush her teeths and bath with some mildly warm water I made sure she's wrapped in a soft bear like sweater and similar pyjamas that her dear naani got for her as a gift.

Being the only and first child in both the families she's treated nothing less than a princess which is gladly is.

And no matter what I am going to love her and spoil her once we get back to the absolutely normal phase of our lives.