𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

Sharvari's pov:

Sharvari's pov:

Breaking the hug I looked at his appearance , hair messy , shirt untidy as the sleeves are rolled till elbows with some blood stains but what scared me the most is gun.

He had a freaking gun in his hand and he carried it so casually as if it was a toy.

we sat on the couch still too close because I am almost in his lap.

My baby slept when the knock subsidiesed , she was scared and crying and I felt misserable at that time.

" baby you're safe. "

I heard avi's voice as he shifted me more on his lap.

" I got so scared Avi "
" I know it's scary but how's avika? "

" she slept as soon as the knocks stopped "
" she must've got scared "

" hm! I hope she's fine "
" are.you.fine? "

I stared into his green eyes with tears , what would've happened if he wasn't there? Probably something worst than my thoughts.

Maa - Papa went to attend one of their friends retirement party and there's no way they would've come so soon. If he wasn't there then maybe something drastic would've happened.

I was so scared because avika was there with me. I still can't keep away myself from thinking about the negative impact it would've made on our lives. Thankfully nothing happened this time but maybe some other day , to some other girl it will.

" let me bring avika here " I told aviraj who just sat silently hugging me.

I went to her room and brought her to the drawing room giving her to aviraj while I got the cradle for her.

All the time aviraj sat silently looking at me while all I could do was overthink.

" vari how did it happen? "
I stayed silent on his question.

" sit here " he tapped on the seat beside him.

I went to him. I needed comfort badly so I sat beside him and placed my head on his shoulder hugging him tightly.

Aviraj again didn't say anything and wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer, a bit too much while patting my head as if I was kid.

" the experience can be traumatizing for anyone but you did it so well vari you saved our baby. "

" I... it's clouding my mind again and again. It's terrifing. "

" tell me how did it happen. I know it's difficult but I can't let those bastards sleep peacefully. "