𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

Its 90k
Go and read royal misfit
because chapter 1 is available now

Sharvari's pov: Sometime all you need is someone you can call yours , someone you can hug tightly , someone on whom you can lean and cry , someone with whom you can share what you feel without any hesitation

Sharvari's pov:
Sometime all you need is someone you can call yours , someone you can hug tightly , someone on whom you can lean and cry , someone with whom you can share what you feel without any hesitation.

And that someone is aviraj for me.

Last night the way he controlled the situation was surprising because he is definitely not the most mature person I know.

He gave me that emotional support I needed , handled me with care , made me have our meal in peace and even made sure that I was okay five in the morning.

If he wouldn't have been there then maybe I would've cried the whole night , skipped the meal and have the worst breakdown.

Seeing someone taking their last breathe in front of your eyes can be traumatizing and I witnessed it for the first time in my entire career.

It was the first time I saw a sixteen year old dying infront of me , in my entire career I never witnessed it or you can say that I never handles such a critical condition before.

But I need to come out of the trauma and be normal , this is going to be a part of my career and I cannot stay stuck to it hence aviraj is taking us out for some shopping.

We need to shop for some outfits and gifts for Dev-Tara and their little agastya because it's his coronation ceremony in few days and I am going to meet agastya for the first time ever.

But right now it's eleven thirty in the morning and we had to leave at eleven but aviraj is busy giving a make over to avika.

Lately he's more active in parenting than me and I like how he occasionally makes weird hairstyles on avika.

Yesterday he made one such hairstyle and named it a bun but it was nowhere near a bun in reality.

And even now he's busy making some hairstyle on avika and she's calmly plucking out her Barbie's hair.

And I am here all dressed up waiting for them to finish their father daughter time so that we can go for some shopping. 

And today we all are twinning, initially it was aviraj and avika who were twining but then I decided to join them as well.

I changed my yellow dress to a blue one and quickly opened my freshly washed wavy hair and got my white side bad with white heels.