𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

Warning
The chapter contains violence so incase you're uncomfortable reading it so kindly skip.

Aviraj's pov:

Aviraj's pov:

The night went sleepless as all the memories kept playing like a reel in my mind and the smile didn't left my lips.

We were finally progressing in our relationship again , though we don't know what should we name it.

It's difficult, we are neither husband wife nor less than that.

We were separated yet we were living together like a husband wife with our daughter.

Everything is so messed up right now but sharvari is finally getting relaxed and comfortable with me and sanvi isn't ready to leave dehradun.

I don't know what's wrong with her.

Maa has went to kerela since papa fell ill all of a sudden and she called me this morning only to inform.

I panicked for a moment but then she told me he's fine now but won't be able to attend Dev's coronation.

....

While leaving for the office I told vari that I might get late since it's an important meeting today.

And after meeting I need to tell sanvi to leave dehradun and stay with her mother now , she might feel better there with her family , she has became crazy to leave her important interview for me.

We are no one to each other and she needs to understand that and I hope she probably would've done it till now , since I'm not going to the hotel or have dinner with her for the last few days and now I need to clear everything with her so that she can leave the unnecessary hope she's holding.

I need to have a word with her and tell her that I am a father now , I have responsibilities and there's no way I'm leaving my family for anyone this time.

I won't ask sharvari to leave me this time no matter how big the problem is because when she's with me the biggest problems also seem simple.

She's my peace
And the little baby is
a piece of my heart

Thesedays I am so happy , happier than those last two years of my life where I was so consumed in work and alcohol but I don't crave for alcohols anymore for some reason.

Maybe because I am scared for my daughter and vari. I don't want my daughter to see me in such a state and hate me , I won't be able to tolerate her hatred.

Neither I want to make a bad impact on her mind , she's innocent and so delicate.

I entered the premises of the hotel as the guards opened the gate.