𝐔𝐬

Authors pov:

Authors pov:

By 12:40 am sharvari came home last night and slept tiredly after removing her makeup and jewellery.

She was so tired that she didn't bother to place the things in the right place or have the courtesy to bathe after a tiring event.

Next morning she woke up to avika's cries as she hit her with her tiny arms and legs.

After consoling a crying baby sharvari and avika had a bath together and spent some more time playing with each other.

And the same afternoon she decides to go to verma's for the puja.

......................

Sharvari's pov:

I took out two of my kurta's , one is anarkali and the other patiala.

Big confusion

Firstly I thought of going for the patiala one but it looks too fancy for a Pujaso I decided to wear my anarkali one with some minimal jewelry.

A simple and beautiful hot pink colour kurta with similar coloured dpatta which had a golden border , looks so fucking gorgeous.

Also I decided to straighten my hair which increased their length and volume as I part them from the front equally

With it I wore a similar coloured kundan neckpiece and earrings with a small black bindi.

Give me the main character vibe

..........

I checked my appearance for one last time before kissing avika's forehead and bidding adieu to maa as papa already left for his work.

My cab arrived on time as I saw the weather outside , the sun isn't as visible as clouds are hiding it and cold winds are caressing my face as my hair flew in the air occasionally.

" madam? "
" sorry bhaiya "

I sat inside the cab and opened the window to look outside.

Nothing compares to the beauty of uttrakhand, I must say.

Dehradun isn't a hilly area but we can see the hills from here , it's serene.

And I swear , once my avika is grown up and settled I would come here and have my own small house in the mountains and grow old.

Sometime at some point of life I think of remarring and get avika the happiness a daughter feels with her father but on the other hand I don't know if the other person will accept my daughter wholehearted or not.