bonus chapter 1

Sharvari's pov: A month

Sharvari's pov:
A month.

It's been an entire month since we started living together again, Aviraj, avika and I and there's nothing more we want in life.

Avika is growing fast and getting all the love she deserves from her grandparents.

Yes! Grandparents.
Aviraj's mom and dad.

Even though I am not in talking terms with his mother but she still manages to love my daughter and I manage to tolerate her existence.

I don't know how to forgive her or forget her doings but what I know is she loves my daughter.

I know people would question my self respect and call me with names or even give me certain tags but sometimes things are beyond our control.

As if I am going to explain everything, sometimes silence is the best answer.

Thankfully till date nobody knows about the fact that Aviraj and I are back together except our family and close friends but I know it won't be hidden for too long.

It was more than a month back when I told him that I was confident about my feelings for him and almost a week later we decided to move in together.

It was a decision made by us, for ourselves and we don't regret it.

“bubble”

The sweet voice of our daughter caught my attendance as I left the cup of tea I was savouring and turned towards right, where avika and her father were playing with the soap solution and blowing out bubbles.

It is a holiday for Aviraj as he took a leave after completing a project that drained all his energy and lately playing with avika has become our therapy and the same goes for her grandparents.

Though I miss my parents but they usually video call us every other day so it compensateds somehow.

“oh no”
The two totally opposite voices were heard simultaneously as the soap solution fell on the floor mat.

“its okay.”
I said as they both looked at each other and then at me.

Their expression changed within minutes as they didn't even bother to pick the mat and put it in the laundry but one glare and they are all done.

Putting avika on the bed he picked up the mat and left it in the washroom, he came back and picked up another toy that he got for her and started playing again.

The magnetic toy in the shape of a girl that comes along with dresses that can be sticked by magnets is a fascinating things for avika.

Aviraj was got multiple such toys for her and even designed a room for her with butterflies on the wall and artificial flowers all around.

Also, this valentine's he got us some customised crochet tulips because real ones die soon.

His efforts make my feel butterflies, he is a great father.